Xbox one :3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Lake, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Lake

Lake Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Modder

70%
    BCash: ß 500
    so i recently got my hands on an Xbox one.
    it took me a long time to put away money at certain times but i have it now.
    so i picked up destiny and some other things.
    But i want to know if you guys got PS4, Xbox one, or stuck with the PC.
    but besides that here is a list of games I am totally hyped for.

shadow of mordor, AC unity, AC Rouge, CoD: AW, gta V on pc and next gen, super smash bros,the sims 4, Archeage f2p mmo it came out yesterday, and hyrule warriors. These are all games that are coming out soon or have recently.

so cant wait guys and let me know :3
    Thanks !

shevas and SmugFrog like this.
  2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    Oh, i'm PS4. :P
    Of course GTA V is a big hit for next-gen consoles. The Sims 4 is not that big thing people hype for. Archage is one nice MMO but falls into the same classic style of grind.
    Also wondering to Landmark MMO and EverQuest Next.

Lake and HighTekh like this.
  3. Lake

70%
    PS4.......Meh.

Jk

glad to see you like GTA V lol who doesnt.
    And yeah sims isnt to fatal :D

4. HighTekh

HighTekh Greasy Bacon

I play on PS4 as well .3. games for it I've got so far Watch Dogs, Infamous Second Son, Final Fantasy XIV Online, and Murdered Soul Suspect.

Lake likes this.
  5. Lake

70%
    nice !

6. SmugFrog

SmugFrog Cooked Bacon

20%
    My wife bought me a Xbox One last year for Christmas. I only have 2 games for it: Assassin's Creed 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts. I wasn't really wanting an Xbox One, but she really wanted it because of the voice commands and the way it interacts with the TV. I have to say I am kind of disappointed with the quantity/quality of games on it so far (Assassin's Creed 4 is beautiful, but CoD: Ghosts, while fun to play, the story is full of plot holes and pathetic). The user interface is a mess of resemblance to Windows 8. A year after release, and it's still the same. I was thinking about getting Destiny, but due to my internet connection being so horrible I don't think it would be a good game for me right now. Also, I have a lot of 360 and PC games I need to catch up on and never have enough time to play (I have 5 kids... :O - so the violent games have to wait until they're in bed). With the free game with gold I'm getting to play a lot of games that I didn't have a chance to before. I plan on getting GTA 5 for the XB1, even though I've already played through it on the 360.

So, my favorite thing about the Xbox One is the voice command support with the Kinect. I love that with my kids here, I can yell "Xbox, watch Nick JR", or "Xbox, Mute (Pause, volume up, volume down)". It's great for when something comes on I don't want them to see, want them to watch cartoons immediately, or the little one has run off with the remote. I hope you're enjoying your XB1!

Lake likes this.
  7. Lake

70%
    awesome man.
    glad to see you atleast like the voice comands though i think the real thing for your disliking is cod ghosts.
    i mean overall it was a horrible game for everybody xD.

8. Lachee

Lachee Slave System Developer Bacon Chief Tasty Club

33%
    BCash: ß 535
    Personally I am not too fussed with the next gen consoles, I am happy with my PS3 and my computer. However, I am considering the possibilities of getting a steam-box when they make them available, but I am definitely getting the steam controller when that comes out :P.

9. Sphirical

Sphirical Cooked Bacon

80%
    PC MASTER RACE!

Lachee and SmugFrog like this.
  10. Max Bacon

You dare you Meh PS4?
    I have born on Playstation even before i had one PC, on its exclusive amazing games that make any PC Gamer jealous! :win:

11. SmugFrog

SmugFrog Cooked Bacon

20%
    I didn't mind the play through. It was fun, action packed Michael Bay experience, but the story... urgghh the story. I don't know why I asked for Ghosts, even after I read the reviews. But that's how it is on a console at launch, not a lot to choose from. I wish I could be taking advantage of the multiplayer for these games, but my internet just keeps disconnecting me or lagging out and it's incredibly frustrating. So a game like Titanfall is a "no buy" for me. Maybe I'll check it out through Gamefly or Redbox, that way I can see it (and hope my internet is being nice that day) rather than buy it and regret it.

12. Jacoren

Jacoren Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

80%
    BCash: ß 490
    [...Deleted...]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  13. Firewisplet

Firewisplet Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Harem of Matt

90%
    BCash: ß 100
    I am not jelly of your inferior games and console device.
    Long live the PC Master Race.

SmugFrog, Andohika and Ignify like this.
  14. Max Bacon

:O! *bans forever* :evilsmile:

SmugFrog, Andohika and Ignify like this.
  15. Ignify

Ignify Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

35%
    I am still deciding if I want one. x3

Andohika likes this.