Where did the Mods Showcase page go?

• Hi, the Bacons main website is being rebuilt, we ask you to register your account once again, please mind services like Starbound are working independently of the website currently.

Please Join Our Discord for Support & Questions, etc... http://discord.gg/E4S26ys

ßŖɛĐ

Mar 27, 2020
Hi, so last time I was on the ilb website, there was the Mods Showcase section, where creators could share their server-compatible mods. I came back to it, looking for the "Apple's Roleplay Tech" mod. Yet, I am unable to find the Mods Showcase section anywhere. Do any of you know where it is if it's been moved?

Bacon

Staff member
Boss
OwO
Community Mod
SirBacons
SirBacons
Owner
Dec 28, 2019
Sadly the website faced data loss.

protalak

Jan 15, 2020
i noticed that server statistics page also removed? it was showing where users are currently in the world..

DrVammr

Feb 5, 2020
Unfortunately, the database associated with the mods was lost. Can you collect mods in one archive and share it? Who has what, which were on ilovebacons.com. At the moment, I have mods "RemiTech MK ll" and "RemiMessenger". Unfortunately, I was not in those times when the mods page worked on ilovebacons.com. I can share these two mods if someone does not have them. It would be wonderful in some way to put the mods together again.

My mail: [email protected] . My discord: DrVammr#9517

Changed #1: 06.05.20 09:26
----At the moment, I have such mods (screenshot #1)
----Also, if you know how to make vehicles and/or submarines, these mods will come in handy (screenshot #2)
----Sometimes this site can help you if you do not want to spawn an item through StarCheat: https://silverfeelin.github.io/Starbound-DescriptorToCommand/

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: IFRIT123

DrVammr

Feb 5, 2020
(06.05.20): Number of mods, that can I provide, updated. Screenshots above.

As I get new data, I will update the list.

At the moment, I am the only one who provides mods. If you also have any mods, custom lua, scripts, I will always be happy if you provide them. But this is also your choice, I do not oblige you to use them to exchange with me (although I want to collect a database of mods, custom lua, scripts before restoring the mods section on the site).

Last edited: