What has been your most memorable moment on ILB's Server?

Jan 20, 2019
here
when we had the tallest sitting tower going on back then (no idea if there was a bigger record since then, but i had it in my photo album thread back then)

realstiel

Starbound Builder
Jan 19, 2019
One time the Cenaria teleporter broke down, and the roleplayers were all randomly sent to a world with no protection or rules.
The Crusaders, the guys I was with, were busy taking over the only structure on the planet, an Apex facility. I felt bad for the people who were forced out of the area, and built a mini tavern themed after a small Alpaca hut. People started adding to it, and began roleplaying there. It made me feel amazing thinking that, at any moment, some dickhead could come over and fishaxe everything to nothingness, but nobody did. People genuinely had fun with the new environment, and I liked helping everyone out.

Reactions: Sock_Bunny

Kohi

Starbound Watcher
Tasty Club
Dec 2, 2018
showing up to cenaria dressed as link, and then meeting another link who accused me of stealing his idea, while i accused him of stealing my idea. pretty sure another link wannabe showed up after that. funny stuff

Attachments