What does your character's voice sound like?

Dec 2, 2018
Show the community how your RP character sounds IC, or at least a sample of audio of how their voice would sound like! :D

Jan 11, 2019
Alright, you know RAI?

I can't find a video that accurately portrays its voice, so I'll just explain it.

Take the voice of a ~10 year old child, y'know, that time in your life when your voice is still high pitched but not quite at the point where it gets squeaky. Put, like, a metallic filter over it, right? And remove any trace of gender.

boom badabing

Reactions: Craftemkit

Jasel

Roleplay Manager
Dec 2, 2018
Oh, interesting thread. Since I doubt I'll find an example of a voice like this, Mailith just sounds as whatever voice she is trying to imitate but with an added accent. You can imagine this accent as difficulty to pronounce C, G, S and Z by filling the back of your mouth with water and attempting to speak in English. That's how a slime do.

Derrick

Event Organizer
Roleplay Monitor
Dec 3, 2018
Maryland, babeeeey!
bruh.com
Derrick sounds like Charlie In It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Except when he's serious, and sounds like plain ol' Charlie Kelly.
Braxton sounds like angry Optimus Prime.

I'll add on to this later yeah.

Dec 30, 2018
haha
Custer sounds like a Securitron from Fallout: New Vegas. Except he has Ray Sipe's voice but with that filter.