Tried the starbound launcher and this happen :c

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Botuar, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Botuar

Botuar Greasy Bacon

90%
    BCash: ß 500
    [​IMG] Everytime I login to the game and open my save file it forced me out and show this error :c can someone help plz

2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 240
    Can you describe when this error happens? What do you click? Does it crash on launcher startup?

3. Botuar

Botuar Greasy Bacon

90%
    I was buying some Tiramisues in the mall, and when I press enter to buy x100 of them my game crashed

4. Max Bacon

Oh that is not the launcher, it's the game, please check your SB install folder, and go to storage, open starbound.log (if you already started SB after the crash it'll be starbound.log.1) at the end of the log it'll describe the error that crashed you. Just paste/link it here to debug what's wrong.

5. Botuar

Botuar Greasy Bacon

90%
    It's okay I deleted my save and make a new one :C
    Note to self, do not buy tiramisu xD
    P/s: I just bought the game so the save doesnt have much, ty for helping tho <3

6. Max Bacon

Yes but those errors will appear on the log, it tends to be things you loot that are broken items dropped by edgy people.

In anyway, if you already use our launcher, check the Backups area, you can manually backup your save just in case. The launcher does 2 backups of the last 2 times you clicked "Start" to play SB via it.

7. Faith98

Faith98 Fresh Raw Bacon

20%

I think you need a mod for the Tiramisu (or mug items in general). The mod can be found from the workshop, just search for
    Aurora's SB 1.3 Mod. It contains a sitting mod which changes the abilities of the distortion sphere, and also adds a mod for the mugs.