The Staring Contest

Jul 6, 2019
United States
About 30 minutes ago I was being swarmed by zombies. My soup supply was low, so I resorted to the age-old technique of hiding in a hole. This mini cave of a hole was already torched, so I covered it and was about to sit it out until I turned around. Enderman boi is now staring at me shaking his head faster then booty at the club. It has been over thirty minutes and I'm wondering how long it will take for anything, and I mean literally anything, to happen. I'm currently alt-tabbed and wonder how much longer either of us can last. Might update the situation if I feel cute later.

Reactions: XenoMustache
Jul 6, 2019
United States
Update #1 and only:

After over two hours of staring, we began to bond. We talked about our lives and aspirations. He's honestly a great man and we became friends. But, knowing the nature of who we were it could only end one way...

Or maybe not? The server reset in the middle of our stare down causing eye contact to break. When his nature took over again when I came back on he was no longer aggressive. He only wanted to teleport around and be my friend. He couldn't be angered. I had gained a friend.

That was quick to be lost. I was murdered in cold blood by a zombie and when I came back my new friend was gone. I was heartbroken. Somehow I knew it couldn't last. I just wish I could've said goodbye.