The Random's Journey

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jamzee, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Jamzee

Jamzee Cooked Bacon USA

90%
    BCash: ß 500
    Chapter One: The Escape From Cenaria

The Nova glows intensely as eyes dart around the room from one seat to another. The atmosphere was heated, warm, almost as if lighting a match could just raise the temperature enough to melt the metal caps of the beer bottles. The men stared at the orange nova angrily, however the nova, not possessing a face, seemed to give them a smug aura. He sat relaxed, opposite of the riot like card players.
    The tavern was a bustling place. There was normal violence everyday, however the decline of people present on the planet as they make there migration from the Old Earth ruin. The ruin had been dealt with by now, the chosen one handled it a year ago. 5 years of reconstruction had reopened the Port Lux resort. Many of Cenaria's residents flocked towards the new opportunities the port opened up. Criminals made their way there to sell drugs underground, Karkadons headed towards the planet to tax the flow of imports going in and out of the planet. The Nova posse of Stallion went to go find more women and relationships to form. However, the few left on Cenaria learned they were trapped.
    The ones who were left behind were the ones who hated government, hated laws. The murders, the scum, the sadist. They stayed for one thing, the freedom. Many people realized something, the radio signals, sent to ships for beaming up and down, no longer worked. No one could leave, no one could enter. Teleportation pads had been broke by a vigilante, who later was killed for his heresy.
    The nova had just won a million pixel game of poker against twenty people. He sat smugger than before, confident that he'd get away with the cheat he pulled ten minutes earlier. He lowered the magician hat over his nova "eyes." One apex began inspecting the cards of his hand.As the apex picked the card up and looked at it closely, the nova began to push in his seat nervously. He headed for the door when the apex piped up.
    "Hey wait a second... This ain't one of our cards." The apex looked towards the other players. "He cheated! Get 'em!"

As he said this, the nova quickly opened the door and ran out into the busy tavern. Gunshots filled the tavern walls as the crowd of angry men raced after him. The bartender yelled towards the nova as he ran passed him "You forgot your tab!"
    He ran out of the tavern frantically, pixels falling in a trail behind him. As well behind him was a large crowd of murder filled men and women who wanted nothing but for him to be dead. One human yelled, "This is the same god damn nova that took my rifle, son of a bitch took it during the night!" The nova was tripping on his own feet as he ran on the dirt and muddy grass. Several people took this opportunity and worked their way next to him, trash talking him as he mad his way towards a new teleportation pad. The men saw the new chrome, the signs of working tech. As it began to glow preparing for the nova a woman pulled out a pistol and shot a tube on the side which supplied power to the core platform. The blue glow disappeared and the nova grew panicked. His plan had fail again, as a week before he had stole from a bank and similarly his get-away shot his foot and took the money and flew off.
    The nova ran for an hour. Men and women left the chase one by one until only one remained. A man named Seler. He was a broad-shouldered mercenary, hired by the government of Old Earth to kill the nova. The nova had found a box to hide in, lowered his glow to barely visible, and tried to hide from Seler.
    "Come out. Come out wherever you are Jam!" said Seler. "You know you want to get this over with so just walk on out and shoot me." The offer was tempting for Jam. He was a bulls-eye shot. He never missed a shot in his life. His farmer parents taught him how to shoot so well that the bullet can ricochet inside the victim. But this guy was different. He was a man of pure muscle. Any attempt to shoot straight through him or try and make his heart a bouncy castle for a bullet would instantly fail. He sat in the box, quiet. Still, Seler slammed open the box with the butt of a rifle.
    "Got you son of a bitch!" With a swift motion, Jam rolls out of the way of the rear end of the gun. "You sure pardner?" Jam said smugly. He ran to the other side of the shipping hall with the duffel bag of pixels nearly hitting Seler's head. Seler quickly positioned the gun to shoot Jam square in the head. However, Jam swiftly ducked, nearly breaking his own gaseous leg. He quickly pulled out his trusty revolver, The Rando's Joke, and popped three bullets in Seler's general direction. Seler witnessed his own shirt be torn but two bullets barely miss his arm. The two took cover under shipping containers, taking turns exchanging rounds. Seler, always carrying a handy grenade at all times, tosses a frag towards the nova. It lands next to Jam, surprising him. He looks down at it and yells the universal code of something going wrong, "Ah Shit." Jam then faces the reality of shrapnel filling his gas body. Now, though he is in pain and gas leaks out of several holes in the membrane that surrounds his body, Jam stands up, confidently, and aims for the eyes.
    Seler is heard screaming by nearby mafia workers. The workers flood into the room and witness Seler's left eye bleeding and Jam's plasma losing brightness. Both of the two gunfighters look towards the mafia members and then back at each other. See, the mafia disliked both Seler and Jam, and seeing the two inside the mafia shipping unit, well that would be trespassing to a whole new degree.
    The two mafia members raise their futuristic Tommy guns and fire towards the two. They shuffle to find cover from the aggressors finding cover from a box with odd lettering on it. Seler looks towards Jam, who now is uncovered near each other. "Hey. Wanna help a guy out and open that ammo crate you're hiding behind?" Jam looks back at the letters and reads "Ammo" written on the side. The wizard hat on top of his head is then knocked off as Jam then remembers that they were getting shot at. He opens up the crate and finds machine gun ammo and various other types of ammo. He reaches in and grabs a handful of ammo and tosses it at Seler. "See if they have any shotgun ammo. We'll need it to get out of here if they have more guys on the way." Seler, who wasn't paying attention, looks up to face the end of a Tommy gun barrel. "Hi" Seler said nervously.
    The two mafia members walk the men towards the dungeon area of the facility. As they walk to the room the two exchange nudges and kicks on their way, to the dismay of the guards. "Hey. Why don't we kill the guys holdn' us and make a break for it?" Jam asked quietly.
    "See the guards got our weapons pal. It's no use." Seler whispered back at the nova. "There are other guards here and we'd be killed within a heartbeat."
    "You're no fun pardner."
    The guards walk to the door and throw the two into a cell. "Shouldn'ta come back fucker" said one of the mafia members. "Yea, shoulda stayed home see" said the other.
    The men walk off, forgetting to lock the door and take Jam's revolver, and they laugh as the slam the door. "You know I got my revolver still," Jam said looking down at Seler who was looking at the door, "I can shoot the lock and break it." "No need." Seler said barely touching the door. It gave a loud creak as it slowly opened. "Anyway the metal wouldn't break, its Solarium infused."
    "Well lets go." Jam said. "Well I can't see out of my eye cause YOU SHOT IT! But we gotta be sneaky." Seler said angrily.
    As they made their way out of the dungeon, out of the main corridor connecting the dungeon to the main chambers, and out of the mess hall, they noticed that there was no one there. "Where is everyone?" Seler asked. "My guess is right there." Jam said pointing at the large army of Mafia members. They brandished Tommys and other machine guns. The two retracted their heads behind the wall they were next to and prepared to fight.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Kibiti, SpaceWaffle and BlevRuz like this.
  2. Jamzee

Jamzee Cooked Bacon USA

90%
    Next chapter picks up on the battle scene and more, if you want it soon like the post. more likes more chapters.

3. Jamzee

Jamzee Cooked Bacon USA

90%
    Chapter Two: The Battle Royal

T
    he two looked around the corner a second time, as to make sure the sight they had just seen was reality. Indeed it was, and indeed there were more than 50 mafia members pointing weapons at them. A man paced in front of the firing squad, holding his hand outstretched towards the sky. Jam turned around to find that men were approaching from the hall behind them. And in a dumb moment of stupidity, Jam held onto his hat, and ran. He bolted towards the firing line, a good forty yards he had to make. Seler looked dumbfounded, his ally for the time just took off head first into a crowd of heavily armed men.
    "The hell's wrong with you!?" Seler said staring at the men coming down the hall. "Making a break for it dipshit!" Jam giggled.
    The man pacing was almost at the end of the formation when he quickly turned around to see Jam running straight for him.
    "Come here fucker!" Jam pounced on the man, not before he lowered his hand to signal to the squad to start firing. Seler, who had taken Jam's revolver while he wasn't looking, aimed the barrel towards the men and popped five shots. The gun fired a magnificent green beam, which vaporized the first man and stunned the one behind him. That man then fell to the ground and proceeded to take a shot of green lightning down the gullet. The other shots were dead-on shots, hitting all the other men in the hall and killing them. Jam, who had been getting to know his floor-buddy, flipped the man on top of him, and proceeded to use him as a human meat shield. Bullets rained into the body, some going straight through to nearly miss the nova. After the shield was a pile of mush, Jam threw him aside and reached for his sidearm.
    Feeling a distinct lack of gun in his hand, he quickly turned around to see green shots firing towards the crowd. Seler had made his way towards the group with a meat shield as well, though his was heavyset and could be seen taking the bullets like a champ. Jam picked up a Tommy that had been dropped by one of the men taken out by Seler and began unloading, quickly taking cover behind whatever corpse happened to be lying in front of him. The fighting continued, both Seler and Jam getting shot, and most of the Mafia no longer doing business ever again.
    After the bloodshed was over, Seler handed Jam a medical kit which he used to heal his wounds. The two made their way outside to the Docking area, the area for the drug carrying ships and other trader ships to park. All seemed to be empty, probably due to the firefight that went on inside, so the two decided to grab a merchant ship that had been in the Dock due to a trade going on between the boss and him.
    Seler boarded the vessel and instantly headed for the cabin to get out of there. Jam searched the ship for any materials they could use, things like ammo and food. Seler had gotten the ship airborne when Jam found a box of hylotyl cereal. They left the atmosphere when the communications came on. "This ship is now under suspicion of criminal activity, go to your nearest Aether outpost immediately. Have a nice day."...
    "She seems purdy." Jam said smirking. "Yeah um got any weapons on this puppy?" Seler turned around and ask the nova. "There's a gunner position on the roof where I can man, should be two on the front and on on the back. Why?" "Cause we're no going to the Aether outpost."
    As Seler said this, like a gift from god, the ship entered hyperspace. "Oi! I said we're not going to the outpost!"
    The ship was forced into hyperspace towards the outpost. The system nearest to them that had an outpost was the Port Lux Resort, an outpost that was too crowded for their sake. Since they had no control of the ship it was battle stations time for them. As soon as the ship came out of hyperspace it was met with hundreds of Aether ERP, Espionage. Robbery. Police. They were ruthless, foul monsters who prayed on the impoverish and destroyed those who they say fit of committing ERP, Enterprising Rich/corrupt Politicians. They tore through ships like butter, or Christmas wrapping on a Blarbie doll.
    AS soon as they exited, bullets entered. The ship took shot after shot, slowly deteriorating it. Jam sat on the roof cannon and fired into the police vehicles, taking several out. But there were to many to even get an upper hand. Seler knew exactly what to do, slam into the planet. The resort was planet wide, so there were billions of people down there. One ship and two men are not going to be noticed in that crowd. Right?
    The police fired at them as they made there parallel decent. The two were going to slam head first into the ground to destroy the ship, and as they did that they would teleport off of the ship.
    Seler noticed that engines went out too early, meaning they would be coming in to fast due to the acceleration. The small front engines were supposed to help the ship go down slowly, however without that the ship was susceptible to the planets gravity. Jam grabbed a gun, the cereal, his hat, his never empty bottle of any liquid he wanted, and his Joke. Seler grabbed a gun, some money, his glasses, and a pair of gloves. They made their way to the teleporter. As they climbed their way up the sideways ship, a shot went directly through the back of the ship and struck Seler in the face, instantly flinging blood everywhere. Jam, now traumatized, continued to climb even faster. He got to the teleporter tried to reach the button to go. He couldn't reach it, and the ground sure was getting close. He noticed a piece of metal hanging off the roof, shot it, and it landed on the button seconds before the ship was destroyed.

Jam, now stranded on a planet where he is a criminal, his only assistance a pile of mush, and only a few objects, sat in the teleporter surrounded by residents of the resort, sound asleep.

Kibiti likes this.
  4. boby the noby

boby the noby Greasy Bacon

30%
    why did my wife leave me

5. Jamzee

Jamzee Cooked Bacon USA

90%
    cause she hooked up with me

6. boby the noby

boby the noby Greasy Bacon

30%
    What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.