Tech Suggestion

Inferion

Starbound Watcher
Starbound Modder
Nov 29, 2018
I’m going to be making a new public tech to put on the showcase. Please put any suggestions for what you would want to see here. Please try to avoid things that are too gimmicky or abusable.

Reactions: Pew and Sock_Bunny
Dec 3, 2018
Projectile force region (toggles), Parkour mode, Platform head (toggles), Copy other player's name to clipboard ability (not sure how that would work but I am sure that I hate having to type out people's glorified names). GL on the tech!

Inferion

Starbound Watcher
Starbound Modder
Nov 29, 2018
Projectile force region and platform head definitely not, because both force regions and custom vehicles are laggy and annoying. Copying names to clipboard seems somewhat of a gimmick for a general purpose tech, although I or someone else could pretty easily make an interface for it. I will look into a parkour mode.

Reactions: Sock_Bunny
Dec 5, 2018
Maybe an Improved Movements tech? Like for doing somersalt-jumps (like Sonic, not like the sword-spin-jump), ground-cartwheels, ummm, Megaman style sliding?

;-; the Discord notification thingy is blocking the post button ;-;

EDIT: maybe a Mario-Combo-Jump! :D Like you run, jump, then jump immediately jump again to jump higher, like in Mario 64 :D

Feb 2, 2019
You could always bring back the removed tech if someone else hasn't already (I would especially like targeted blink)
Removed techs

Last edited: