Question Stuck on same planet?

Discussion in 'General Server Help' started by Daiston, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Daiston

Daiston Fresh Raw Bacon

80%
    BCash: ß 500
    Created new character seeing as I'm new to this server. Got past earth. Clicked to teleport to whats supposed to be my first random planet. Instead wind up hijacked to so weird planet with teleporters clicked on the one that says "Start Adventure thinking that this lets me get back to playing the game and instead wind up on a planet that if i go to the left i get shot at and has little to no resources due to folks mining it all up. and when i finally get to the mine shaft its all block protected? Little help would be appreciated before i decide to ditch this server.

2. IHazBagels

IHazBagels Bacon Manager Tasty Club Modder

73%
    BCash: ß 450
    The world resets upon every restart so resources and the landscape will return.
    Also, you should have been able to initiate your quests via the outpost teleporter just to the right of the Adventure world spawn point.
    All else fails, someone hanging around might be able to help you get out of a bind or give you a few resources.

3. Derrick

Derrick Cooked Bacon

90%
    I like socks

4. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    Hello, the server has a spawn, the Adventure HUB should be a way to manage a way to complete the starter quests, you can do so by just spawning the ore on the bottom of the starter planet and go back to the top where the outpost teleport is (the area where you beam down).

PK is not allowed on that planet, so if that happens you are free to do a live report with the in-game command /s <message>
    ~~Max

5. FezzedOne

FezzedOne Cooked Bacon Modder

40%
    Wait, that command actually exists?

6. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    Yes, it sends a message to online staff, even if they're not on the server, but it's just to be used for ongoing situations not things that happened and need to face proper reports.