Question Still Stuck on Trying to Color Usernames

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Stupellen, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Stupellen

Stupellen Fresh Raw Bacon

60%
    BCash: ß 500
    Hi, my name is Ellen. I'm an introvert little bean who is new to ILoveBacons. :wee:

I've been playing Starbound for a while, and I once knew how to color usernames. That was when starcheat was available for me. I've tried Googling and going through other forums and threads, but they all say the same thing.

I know I have to use ^#(6 numbers/letters);(letter). So I'm creating a character, and I would like my name to be "Sakir." Though, I'd also like to color my username. Here is my typed out username with the hex codes:

^#00261C;S^#044C29;a^#167F39;k^#45BF55;i^#97ED8A;r

However, I can't copy and paste that into the name slot in the game. I can't even type out "^" or "#." What do I do? I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong, and a solution, please. :)

Thanks for reading! I'm happy to be a part of this server! :pig:

Attached Files:

2. Pewpew

Pewpew Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

27%
    BCash: ß 1,900
    Yeah, you have to use a character editor, like Starcheat to input the name. You can find it in the Showcase.

3. Wilson

Wilson Event Organizer

Try using Starcheat to do it

4. Stupellen

60%
    I can't download it. Isn't it too old anyway, at least for version 1.3(.3)? :frown:

5. Pewpew

Pewpew Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

27%
    BCash: ß 1,900
    It still works (the one in showcase). https://ilovebacons.com/starcheat-SB1.2.zip

* Some users report crashing issues, but it works for a lot.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Stupellen and Wilson like this.
  6. Stupellen

60%

I downloaded it, but it said "System Error: The code execution cannot proceed because python32.dll was not found."

I'll try reinstalling, but what should I do if it still doesn't work?

7. Stupellen

60%
    Okay, well, it's working now. I just needed to "extract all" before running. Thanks!

Pewpew likes this.