Rest in pepperonis..

Kohi

Starbound Watcher
Tasty Club
Dec 2, 2018
The website seems to be withering away, the ilb starbound server is slowly becoming a lost relic, and the discord server is merely a fragment of what it used to be. I worry for the state of this community, and although it may not be on it's deathbed, I'd hate to see this group head any further in that direction. What can our more active members do to put some more life into the community? Is the legacy of ILB to be forgotten? Leave a like if you cri erverytime

ShoopyHoopy

Bacon Manager
Starbound Moderator
Dec 4, 2018
Minnesota
What can you do? Play on ILB Servers and be part of the people still actively using the forums or discord. oinksalute
Make suggestions on how to improve things, and actively participate in events or discussions. It’s pretty easy for people who can be and are invested, plus we just need to expand our avenues. Linking up more games to the community like Albion is a steady stream of community members.

Kohi

Starbound Watcher
Tasty Club
Dec 2, 2018
What can you do? Play on ILB Servers and be part of the people still actively using the forums or discord. oinksalute
Make suggestions on how to improve things, and actively participate in events or discussions. It’s pretty easy for people who can be and are invested, plus we just need to expand our avenues. Linking up more games to the community like Albion is a steady stream of community members.
As far as that goes, i'm trying to do more. I try to contribute when i can as server artist, as well as any other positions needed. I get on starbound from time to time, but it's hard when it's less active. Trying to do more when it comes to that. What games do you think would be a good addition to our community?

ShoopyHoopy

Bacon Manager
Starbound Moderator
Dec 4, 2018
Minnesota
As far as that goes, i'm trying to do more. I try to contribute when i can as server artist, as well as any other positions needed. I get on starbound from time to time, but it's hard when it's less active. Trying to do more when it comes to that. What games do you think would be a good addition to our community?
Tough question really, Bacon has been playing around with a lot of Games. So maybe through that we’ll find one. Otherwise I’m sure everyone would be open to suggestions.

Wilson

Event Organizer
Nov 30, 2018
ILB Discord
Maybe we should focus on the MC server more, out of all the game we have linked up it has the most potential for Donations and such