Status
Not open for further replies.

lpl

Dec 4, 2018
Astra is a character that has shown excessive levels of toxicity OOC while in Port Lux, insulting almost continuously me and others. Sarah Silverspur and her trash-talked Lucida for not being instantly killed by Silverspur's attack despite never engaging crp in any way towards anyone during the altercation. Then, I tried reminding them of the rules, igniting insults pointed towards me and Lucida. Silverspur and Astra then left while implying that we were shitty rpers, which caused Lucida to completely loose interest in rping for a while, after having just brought her character back.
Astra referred to me as Luctus, which reminded me of the time a character with similar OOC bullying tactics called me Luctus as I was playing different characters (Luctus is one of my characters which attracted some degree of hate for its demonic nature and magic-based crp). Back then, I believe at the beginning of fall, I was bullied, insulted constantly in a 15-30 minute rant by this character who seemed to rp as, alongside other alts, Helta Skelta (I might've messed up the name's spelling)

I'm not on this server to be bullied, or watch my friends be bullied. I rp because I want to forget myself by playing fictionnal characters. I despite bullying to the highest of degrees, both IC and OOC. I don't want this to happen again. RP platforms are not a playing ground for bullies, or somewhere to spit pure agression on others, while hiding behind characters. Such bullying seems to also happen in the form of excessive intent-to-kill crp. I quit this server for almost three months because of this.
Please do something about this.

lpl

Dec 4, 2018
Please forget this report, don't act on it. I'm sorry for wasting your time. It was overreacting.

Degranon

Bacon Manager
Team member
Bacon Manager
Starbound Moderator
Roleplay Manager
Starbound Modder
Nov 29, 2018
St. Petersburg, Russia
We will still have our eyes open :geek:

The thread is closed as requested.
Edit: will be closed, as soon as we receive the permissions to do that D: