Real-life merc to raise money for monthly bill?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by AtlasFishard, Jun 9, 2015.

1. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

45%
    BCash: ß 500
    Not real-life mercenary, real-life merchandise, like hand sewn bacon plushie or a chucklefish plush (not made of bacon, that would be weird) (..cool but weird), or even a starbound weapon plush (sword or gun or something,), something physical thing that:
    1.) advertises the server by the merchandise itself, and
    2.) raises money for the monthly server bill.

It's just an idea, and I'd like some input if there's any, cause I'm a crafter in real-life, I can make anything an idea can stick to. Like making server dedicated plush, starbound related ofc (for now, maybe? idk.)

It's an idea of sorts, I'm not even sure if it's a good or bad thing yet, but any positive and negative inputs are welcome.

Max Bacon likes this.
  2. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 1,700
    Jesus Atlas calm down with the threads XD but i like the idea. Imagine getting a shirt and walking around with it and another person sees it and reconizes it. That would be awsome

PinkMawile likes this.
  3. Blue

Blue Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Avian Master Race

97%
    Bacon already had the idea of T-Shirts. I don't deal with the business side of things (unless you count Bacon's primary funding), I just do the building and pay the rent.

AtlasFishard and AguilaBDN like this.
  4. SusanStrong

SusanStrong Crispy Bacon

43%
    BCash: ß 491
    Ive done this sort of thing before... Doesnt work out too well.

Mango likes this.
  5. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

45%
    ya, it's just an idea, I didn't really expect it to come to reality anytime soon, but if it does work, it would help alleviate your wallet :)

6. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 240
    We have ideas on that yes, but we will need designers first, then we can start releasing stuff so you can support the server and get some goodies!

7. Firewisplet

Firewisplet Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Harem of Matt

90%
    BCash: ß 100
    Aideen plushie
    It will definitely make you rich
    complete sellout of my pure amazingness