Feedback "Quite amazing"

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by ShoopyHoopy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. ShoopyHoopy

ShoopyHoopy Starbound Moderator Tunnel Snake

95%
    BCash: ß 100
    "Some of you may, or may not know who I might be, but none the less I love this community. As this community stands it has a quite funny mascot(Bacon.) As it is a very odd thing to focus their likes on(Some people may or may not like bacon.) Another thing I love is the staff, I've gotten a more than amazing amount of kind, and more than useful help from staff here(Mollie, Max, Ignifiy, and Blue ETC.) None the less they have their skills with LUA, General Modding, ETC. As for general community their more than nice, there is of course your normal greifer(Normal for a sandbox game of this popularity.) Other than the normal greifer there is the amazing community, that I can't stress enough are nice, and kind!(Of course there are the jerks.) The website is appealing and good for show-case uploading! It's easy to use, and very easy to access. As the website is nice, so is the server. This server is to my opinion, is the most optimized(Due to my knowledge.) When the server crashes, it starts up rather quickly(Possibly due to a script.) As for my review, I love this server and its community, and I hope to stay around for a while."

Sincerely, ShoopyHoopy/Aelston

gbrilleCraft, Unxie, Lachee and 3 others like this.
  2. Ignify

Ignify Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

35%
    BCash: ß 500
    Thank you very much! I'm sure I and everyone else here really appreciate the time you put into writing such a nice message as you posted here. Thank you very much for joining us, and we enjoy your presence! Bacon works on website and other general scripts for the server to help us keep such a wonderful up-time. Truly though, we've all had a tremendous amount of fun with you and hope you stick around for a very long time (forever? :evilsmile:)!

3. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 240
    <3

Ignify likes this.
  4. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    Ha ha, I really enjoy the community, and hope to stay as long as I can(Possibly forever :cake:.) But I've sadly been really flustered with things involving GC staff and dis-agreeing with me. So other than all of this, the community is amazing and you're the best one I've see yet(Possbily :up:.)

Ignify likes this.
  5. Lachee

Lachee Slave System Developer Bacon Chief Tasty Club

33%
    BCash: ß 535
    :'( I was classed as ETC.... Neh, just joking :P

Bacon as the mascot? I thought he was the banquet :P

Ignify likes this.
  6. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    Nah, not 'bacon' I meant the physical meat that everyone loves(Obviously.)

Ignify and Lachee like this.
  7. Mett

Mett Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

35%
    We <3 you Shoopy.

Ignify likes this.
  8. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    I <3 you all.

Ignify likes this.
  9. Mett

35%
  10. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    As forth recent events, I will not be visiting the server very often (My uncle has passed away of last week.) I wish you all the best of luck.

11. Mett

35%
    I'm so sorry for your loss

ShoopyHoopy likes this.
  12. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    I also en-countered someone from my house-hold being an ass-hole and posing as me on Teamspeak. :<

13. Mett

35%
    :C

14. ShoopyHoopy

95%
    Yup, I, haven't actually been on team speak since I was over joyed my mod got accepted at GC (But that doesn't matter, I got you guys. )

15. Mett

35%
    congrats i guess :v