Make a better rp world

Discussion in 'Server Feedback' started by Lief, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 1,700
    I have been playing on the server for a while (mainly roleplaying world) and have noticed the rp capabilities are restricted greatly because of the ruined world feel. I would like to ask the server building team if they could make another rp world with non demolished buildings so the roleplaying can become better and not confined to a survivor feel. Many other people also feel this way. If this happens then the server would attract more people because of the greater rp capabilities. I have checked the server lists and many servers have no rp or outright ban it. As such many more people would come to on the server to play. Have a nice day. :D

gbrilleCraft and Unxie like this.
  2. TheDarkLord

TheDarkLord Sizzling Bacon

50%
    BCash: ß 500
    you mean like a forest with animals and monsters in it? I'll take a look into it.

3. Unxie

Unxie Community Moderator RP Manager BlackRabbit's Clan

90%
    Surely more Roleplay planets will be made and added to the server. :) Thanks for your post. Btw we are also open to add planets or hubs made by players to the server if they are well structured :)

4. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    Thanks for considering it.

5. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    Once next starbound update hits with better teleporting mechanics we will likely have a network of planets dedicated to roleplay, and try to synchronize them with lore. It's a question for us of get some server stability before do nice things, as the server problems usually ruin our attempts to do things.

6. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    Thank a few friends and I decided to build a rp world and hopefully when its finished help it become a rp world for the server.

7. gbrilleCraft

gbrilleCraft Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

35%
    You can check about the SB2 treath i just created for determine SB2 future that might result on improved RP, Lore and background. :)

8. Lachee

Lachee Slave System Developer Bacon Chief Tasty Club

33%
    BCash: ß 535
    Moved to Server Suggestions

9. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    On the next Update a New Network of Planets will be started, as long with a new building competition system. I need your patience as this things quite require work that for now only I can do to prepare such things.

Unxie likes this.