Legion

Dec 2, 2018
Legion is an almost 8 foot tall robot, with a good buncha scars on his body, and an odd fascination with the romans. He owns a "Security" company, although the company has now been reduced down to 2 members, from budget stuff, morale problems, and a rather unfortunate incident involving a power generator and 2 criminals. He commonly wears armor, until he has chosen whether or not he believes a spot is "Safe" (meaning that he's not gonna get ganked and shot into the ground upon arrival.). He carries a large broadsword on his hip, a plasma-cannon on his back, and has a hidden rocket-launcher in his right arm. He also has some other surprises, but i'll let you folks find them out on your own.

Extra jazz:He pretends not to have any emotion, but he does, although its toggle-able, in the sense that he can choose to have them or not to at any given time.
He also wishes to find a new group and leave his current one, as, dude, its 2 people. Not even really a group anymore.
Please tell me if i've missed anything

Nov 29, 2018
Ur mom’s house lmao
the company has now been reduced down to 2 members, from budget stuff, morale problems, and a rather unfortunate incident involving a power generator and 2 criminals

This is literally lux security wtf

Dec 2, 2018
the company has now been reduced down to 2 members, from budget stuff, morale problems, and a rather unfortunate incident involving a power generator and 2 criminals

This is literally lux security wtf

Wait really? I thought lux security had either a:
died, or b: Not been called on. What happend to 'em?