item stealears

Discussion in 'Server Feedback' started by Crythonium, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Crythonium

Crythonium Greasy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 500
    huh let me make it quick and straight to the point i was playing with my friends when i was preparing my inventory for some loot , without knowing and thought was one of my friends that invited me i accepted ThatSketchyGuy and Clockwork invite , without knowing , right over 2 minutes i leaved their party but in that time they stealed all my legendary items etc , i strongly advise to solve that problem because looks like he done that in past a couple more times and if it possible to return the stealed items because for him may be a joke but for others that may been spent hours on finding them

2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    If you have any proof of the situation you can reach staff via report on http://ilovebacons.com/request

Side of that be careful with players you party with as they can easily steal you.

3. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

60%
    BCash: ß 100
    Checked through the logs. They seem to be heavy beggars and added random people but outside of that I can't find any evidence of foul play. What items were lost? We can always replace them.

4. Crythonium

Crythonium Greasy Bacon

20%
    i mostly losed cosmetic armor cosmetic items , i am not interested anymore in retrieving back my items , it was my stupidity i didn't watched who invited . . . however if i ever see Sketchy or Clockwork and try again to do samething with me ill assure i will get atleast proof that they were stealing .

5. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

60%
    BCash: ß 100
    You know, it would be really cool if there was a way to keep people off your ship but still party up. Like if you had to have a specific frequency that had to be manually inputted by other players in your party to warp up to your ship. Maybe something as simple as a password. This could obviously be turned on and off at the Captain's Chair or toggled at the Teleporter itself.

Vex and Sock_Bunny like this.
  6. Crythonium

Crythonium Greasy Bacon

20%
    that would be a great idea