I have a little problem when i'm connect to the server

ReigenHatake

Feb 9, 2019
Hello lady and gentleman , i have a little problem , when i'm connect to the starbound server , i have a message "Client-server connection is no longer valid ! " somebody can help me ?

:)Reigen Hatake

Reactions: Pew

Max Bacon

Ultimate Administrator
Administrator
Nov 29, 2018
Heya, to get proper help we'll need more info, such as the exact details you are joining with (typos and such are common), and if you go to your starbound install, go to the storage folder and upload the starbound.log file here after you attempt to join with the error to verify.

Reactions: Pew

Pew

Tasty Club
Dec 2, 2018
Kansas
There are a number of problems that can cause Client-server connection is no longer valid. Until more information is provided, here is a very generic list:
  • User has installed mods which are not compatible with the server.
  • User may be on a pirated copy of the game, some users with this have reported that same error message lately.
  • Maybe connection issue?
Some information you may want to provide to us includes:
  • What mods do you have installed? (This includes your /mods folder and your Steam Workshop subscriptions)
  • What is the name of the character you are trying to connect with? (This helps moderators find you in the logs and find other error messages if they exist)
  • Can you provide us with a copy of your game's logs? This can be found in Starbound/storage/starbound.log

Kotlitel

Feb 10, 2019
Hi there, I can't join the server whatever I do.. it says user not exist.. which would be true, but how do i join the game? I set the port to 7777 is it told me but still nothing..

Pew

Tasty Club
Dec 2, 2018
Kansas
Try leaving the username blank, and the password blank (as in don't type anything into them).
If that doesn't work, can you please leave a screenshot?
@Kotlitel