Question How do i use altability for primaryability?

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Nettle Boy, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Nettle Boy

Nettle Boy Sizzling Bacon

BCash: ß 100
    Howdy everyone. I'm a Starcheat user and thanks for reading the first line.

I've been doing some parameter testing on active items, i had made a weapon that has Risingslash for primary ability and Broadswordcombo for alt ability.
    From this the weapon's left-click does nothing, but while holding right-click it causes the weapon to do it's Rising Slash attack once and then slash down twice, repeating in that order.

So i need to know if it's possible to change an alt ability's fireMode to primary, for making it trigger on left-click instead of right-click (such as risingslash).

If this can be done through json, i could use it to make some interesting items, such as changing between the risingslash attack's damage type and the player's rising speed with adaptableammo for that weapon.

Being an altability i don't think adaptableammo can share the same vacancy with other alt abilities, unless they can be used in primaryability.

I hope to hear from everyone soon, so i don't have to bother everyone on Discord with all these questions. And thanks for reading.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018