Question How do i get whitelisted?

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Nyu Semi, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Nyu Semi

Nyu Semi Greasy Bacon

60%
    BCash: ß 500
    So after a while im BACK ye i know your all exited, its been a while so i was going over the servers and i saw we have a white listed server, ive got myself white listed before but ive done everything the sign that brings you back to main screen when you enter it unlisted, but it just wont work. I would realy want to get in on that rp action, altho im sad that the tavern is now (DEAD) im looking forward to getting back to something relaxing so i can do a chill night, i spent all of last night (about untill 4 am) to try to get it to work while chilling in adventure, ive already made my account but i dont know how to request, anyways i hope a mod gets a hold of this message and thanks~Nyu Semi <3

(oh and thanks dowan for the warm welcome, i never forgout u
    <3)

(also if anyone can give me any pixel game suggestions i just finished all of undertale fandoms and real version characters)
    [​IMG]

2. Axterminator

Axterminator Starbound Moderator

55%
    BCash: ß 400
  3. TheChattyRevolver

TheChattyRevolver Cooked Bacon

30%
  4. Axterminator

Axterminator Starbound Moderator

55%
    BCash: ß 400
  5. TheChattyRevolver

TheChattyRevolver Cooked Bacon

30%
    Oh. I wasn't addressing you specifically. I was citing your post in agreement. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

6. Nyu Semi

Nyu Semi Greasy Bacon

60%
    O thanks, finnaly ive been like crap my faviorte server has another white list

7. Speed Lightning

Speed Lightning Anomaly Bacon Manager

75%
    BCash: ß 100
    Hello, Nyu Semi. As the others mentioned, the SB Account White-list Application can be used in order to request a login account for the Starbound server, and as you appear to be aware of, Port Lux is one of the only locations that require an account in order to access. The account can also be used during times that we need to limit access to the server.

Although the initial application can only be entered once, it can be viewed in the requests forum - http://ilovebacons.com/request/ - and replied to and modified as necessary. An application for requesting an update is also available at https://ilovebacons.com/acc/. You do not need to worry about any possible errors, as both of these allow you to conveniently correct those cases - or to modify the password in the case of any problems.

8. Nyu Semi

Nyu Semi Greasy Bacon

60%
    i was waiting to test it in the morning and sure enough it didt work, i didt want to test it at night because i was bored and decided to binge watch youtube, it still says im a guest, but i did see that we have to link accounts, why is that?

9. Speed Lightning

75%
    The accounts for the Starbound server and the forums are not directly linked; when a player's application is accepted, they will be able to use their forum account name as the login name, and this does not require any further activity on the forums. Account linking is done between the forums and the Discord server, as opposed to the forums and the Starbound server.

Assuming that you are saying that your login account is not working, I do not see a recent account request from you. If you will submit a request for a Starbound server account at https://ilovebacons.com/acc/, one of the staff members can address it and create a server account for you.

10. Nyu Semi

Nyu Semi Greasy Bacon

60%
    mk seems like im good to go then, and also i have already did my account thing, just another mod as accepted it

11. Speed Lightning

75%
    Oh, okay. I am glad that you managed to resolve the problem. I hope that you enjoy your time in the server.