Hello! I'm (somewhat) new. :)

Jan 31, 2019
I had an account here before, but apparently something happened and it was lost. Oh well!

I just started playing again after not touching the game for a year. Before that, I had an account here, though I didn't really post much! I enjoyed visiting the server to gorge on my RemiTech Magic addiction, lol. I'm just too nervous and shy to actually hang out in the social parts :S

I like making custom armor sets! I've only recently finished learning how, and it feels like it's pretty basic in comparison to some other things I've seen... But I'm proud nonetheless.

I hope to someday master custom weapon creation so that I may have a full loadout on Wordpad for every time I impulsively delete my character. :p

What are your favorite custom equips in the Mod Mall? Mine are the Remitech Lightning magic and the Soul Shepherd's Guidance c:

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, hi, welcome back.
Hit me up in DMs if you need a tutor for learning how to do custom things, I'm willing to help out.

Reactions: Pew
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, hi, welcome back.
Hit me up in DMs if you need a tutor for learning how to do custom things, I'm willing to help out.
Aw, thank you for the offer! I know virtually nothing about code, though lol. I only learned the armor sets from this tutorial and my work is mostly Frankensteining things together. I suppose I know some basic things from my work with the armor sets, but would you still be willing to help a complete noob? :p

Welcome back!
Thanks! Maybe I'll speak up next time I join the server. :)

Reactions: Pew
Jan 21, 2019
Yea, it's all good. I had a tutor when I was starting out, so I don't see why I shouldn't try lending a hand by teaching you. Let me know whenever you feel like it.

Reactions: Pew and HexManiac