egg

May 13, 2019
Actually in my opinion I would choose egg, but that is only an opinion. A bad one too

ShoopyHoopy

Starbound Moderator
Dec 4, 2018
Minnesota
Then it's been gutted and slain without hesitation, we must stop these madmen before they kill all of Egg's eggs!
yes i am going to campaign in america for egg's conservation. this damage to their natural habitat of egg's egg is dangerous and sickening

Jan 12, 2019
In Lil Egg Vert's egg titled "Egg Paradise", Egg clearly states that he grows from egg to egg simply by standing on his egg. If you take this into egg, he grows 14 eggs. Let's assume that he's standing on $100 eggs. A $100 dollar egg is 0.0043 eggs thick, which means an egg of $100 egg is equal to $23,200. Multiply this by the 14 eggs he grew and you get egg. You can't balance on just one egg of egg, so let's assume he's balancing on 6 eggs. Multiply $324,800 by egg and you get egg. According to egg, Egg's egg worth is approximately egg. Take the egg that he's currently standing on and egg that by his egg worth of egg, and you get egg, which equals about egg. So, given all this, Lil Egg Vert is standing on egg of all his eggs- or egg in Egg Paradise

Thank for ur time

May 13, 2019
In Lil Egg Vert's egg titled "Egg Paradise", Egg clearly states that he grows from egg to egg simply by standing on his egg. If you take this into egg, he grows 14 eggs. Let's assume that he's standing on $100 eggs. A $100 dollar egg is 0.0043 eggs thick, which means an egg of $100 egg is equal to $23,200. Multiply this by the 14 eggs he grew and you get egg. You can't balance on just one egg of egg, so let's assume he's balancing on 6 eggs. Multiply $324,800 by egg and you get egg. According to egg, Egg's egg worth is approximately egg. Take the egg that he's currently standing on and egg that by his egg worth of egg, and you get egg, which equals about egg. So, given all this, Lil Egg Vert is standing on egg of all his eggs- or egg in Egg Paradise

Thank for ur time
My time is nothing you would need to thank, I am useless. EGG