Starbound Tool Drawables Generator

Feb 8, 2019
I don't even know how to use this, I am trying to make a custom recolored mug from Aurora's SB mod, I followed instructions on the notepad but no idea on how to progress further, I am stuck and I have no idea on what to do as there is no manual (and if there is I didn't find it then).

Feb 8, 2019
I still don't understand, I never used this before and It's really complicated.

I don't even understand half of these, first it says I need to use a image from imgur (default mug that works at ilovebacons server)
I recolored it in Paint.net, and then I saved it to my computer. After that, I opened your application Drawables Generator, (cause I can't find a "signs generator of yours)
And then it links to it (the link doesn't work anymore and instead brings me to the custom hats)
Then I need to copy a image to the "InsertImageHere" text with my mug image which I searched in the folder of the mod and haven't found it yet.
There is also a warning to not remove "?flipy?flipx" when inserting the image.
I understand everything said here, however it isn't briefly explained which made it difficult, no pictures, no video whatsoever.

Mar 3, 2019
How does one make it so it is a two handed gun? the only bases I have are a pistol staff and sword, and some lua thing.