Cringiest RP you've participated in?

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Joe., May 16, 2016.

1. Joe.

Joe. Crispy Bacon

95%
    BCash: ß 500
    The question is taken from "Ask an experienced Roleplayer" thread, but I want to hear from all..

What's the cringiest shit you've done in RP, or participated in?

Mine would be any ILB RP that's casual, kek.

0 a esquerda and SusanStrong like this.
  2. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

60%
    BCash: ß 100
    Simply ordering a drink at the bar is casual RP. You sayin I run a bad establishment? Why do you hurt me this way Joe.

Craftemkit and Vex like this.
  3. Joe.

Joe. Crispy Bacon

95%
    They don't call me "Daddy's belt" for nothin.

SusanStrong likes this.
  4. Corpericle

Corpericle Cooked Bacon

80%
    Clingy shit eh?

Thank you Joe for asking!

Anything unoriginal, that means a character that is 100% taken from something else with no changes made what so ever to make it yours. This does not include Undyne as she actually changed things to make the character her's.

So here's the list of cringes:

Anything Undertale (except for Undyne)
    Megaman
    Star Wars
    Star Trek
    Dark Souls
    Religion based characters (real life religions, such as Christianity)
    Impossible infusions (for example floran + Novakid)
    Cross-Server-RPers
    And many more that I can't think of at this moment.

Jungix, Sock_Bunny and Dimi-tre like this.
  5. Star_Fish

Star_Fish Starbound Moderator

I used to play this MMORPG years ago, and someone in the party of which I was in started everyone (but me) up on a "Old man van" ERP...

Guess who doesn't play that MMORPG anymore?

6. Dimov

Dimov Cooked Bacon

i agree with corpericle for the most part on shit that makes me want to chug antifreeze but the cringiest thing i've done is easily an ERP orgy

was not worth the giggles i expected to get out of it

7. Dimi-tre

Dimi-tre Cooked Bacon

80%
    Having to sit in the same room with bunch of edgelords, and listen to them talking about how they're half demon, and their pathetic personal issues.

Kibiti, Jungix, Necrolord1465 and 5 others like this.
  8. Dimi-tre

Dimi-tre Cooked Bacon

80%
    Mmmmmmm, don't forget about them super saiyans ;)

Corpericle likes this.
  9. Kiriguya Kazuto

Kiriguya Kazuto Cooked Bacon Syndicate

60%
    I was just building something and some guy was RPing with himself with 2 clients. Ghosts or something.... :^)

Jungix, Craftemkit, Riamz and 2 others like this.
  10. Dimi-tre

Dimi-tre Cooked Bacon

80%
    Shhhh! they musn't know...

11. Veiss

Veiss Da Senpai Sensation Sensei! RP Monitor Crispy Bacon

BCash: ß 98
    Random people calling us cute for being a well suited crew, oh dont forget about threatening us that they can take us down by themselves, while we just chillin with our open collar suits

Kyou, BubbleJuice, Corpericle and 2 others like this.
  12. Firewisplet

Firewisplet Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Harem of Matt

90%
    Pretty much everything I've ever TRIED to participate in, specifically with iLB and Chatango.
    Star Wars TOR and OT RP is actually pretty okay, depending on where you do it.

13. Dimi-tre

Dimi-tre Cooked Bacon

80%

Veiss likes this.
  14. Corpericle

Corpericle Cooked Bacon

80%
    Here are some I was reminded of:

Saiyans
    100% combat characters (USCM, and most other military based characters, specifically the combat ranks)
    "Music" characters (people that go to the rp hub and say they are in character but never do anything other than play music, and that's it, people like Bard and TheBestBard do not count in this as they have actual development to the character)
    Unoriginal/Uninspired/thoughtless characters (people that copy and paste a character from another media source, such as movie, book, TV show, or video game. This does not include people that have a character that looks or is named the same as another source media, but have done work to it to make it their own creation)
    Death based characters
    Void based characters (void magic)
    Void Bait (characters that are made to make you void them)
    Newest of the new rpers (those that don't even know the first thing to rp)

AND STILL MORE!

Jungix, Sock_Bunny and Dimov like this.
  15. Honeybee

Honeybee Sizzling Bacon

I'm giving myself a blast from the past with this one. Hopefully it's not a nono to bring up particular players we've encountered. Also, some of this might be off, since my memory's hot garbage. Anywho, story. There was this Novakid named Zane or some variation of that name, which is already a strong start. He was black and blue, if I remember, with the black being the inner color. I can't remember if he had a brand, but I'd imagine he didn't. His character had dissociative identity disorder, and it was in the most generic, edgy way it could be. Basically, normal Zane was nice and pleasant and shit, but his other personalities (I know there was at least one, but there could've been two or more) were evil and crazy and, I believe, immortal. Regular Zane was probably immortal too. What he'd basically do was be a jackass as a personality and change back to regular Zane so he could sympathy his way out of repercussions. Also, I shit you not, he not only bled, but each personality would bleed a different color. I'm pretty sure crazy guy bled black while normal Zane bled something else. Possibly red. Oh, and crazy guy is the generic "I love murder" crazy you see from edgy characters all the time. One of my favorite things, though, was that he wasn't a Novakid. He was, and I quote, "A black hole kid," which is, according to him, what a Novakid becomes when it dies. I wish my memory were better so I could write more about this. If anyone wants to add anything, please do.

Jungix, Gasbag, Dimov and 2 others like this.