Confused

• Hi, the Bacons main website is being rebuilt, we ask you to register your account once again, please mind services like Starbound are working independently of the website currently.

Please Join Our Discord for Support & Questions, etc... http://discord.gg/E4S26ys

OC2020

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning / evening to everyone here. I am new and I would like to request some help, if that is possible. My issue is that when I try to join the server it says that I have incompatible mods, but I do not have any mods downloaded. I am very confused, and I would appreciate help!

Bacon

Administrator
Staff member
OwO
Community Mod
Dec 28, 2019
Good morning / evening to everyone here. I am new and I would like to request some help, if that is possible. My issue is that when I try to join the server it says that I have incompatible mods, but I do not have any mods downloaded. I am very confused, and I would appreciate help!
Heya, go to your game options and tick asset mismatch

Reactions: OC2020

OC2020

Feb 16, 2020
I'm sorry to bug you again, but I still can't seem to get it to work, even after doing as you said. Now it says that I have an incorrect account or password, when I am using the one from my forum account. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Bacon

Administrator
Staff member
OwO
Community Mod
Dec 28, 2019
I'm sorry to bug you again, but I still can't seem to get it to work, even after doing as you said. Now it says that I have an incorrect account or password, when I am using the one from my forum account. Am I doing something wrong?
You leave those fields empty

Reactions: OC2020