Feedback Chat feedback/request thing.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Veiss, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Veiss

Veiss Da Senpai Sensation Sensei! RP Monitor Crispy Bacon

BCash: ß 98
    So ever since the new chat was implemented I have a mixed feeling with it.
    The new chatbox is quite buggy (I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing it or the others too)
    So Ill state some things that is quite irritating in the chat.

- The commands with / especially with whisper is accepted as a normal chat when not done correctly.
    while it should be disregarded since its using /, and this is frustrating for people who made a mistake on the whisper command.

- Its not re-sizable. I like the chatbox down bellow don't get me wrong, but I want it to be re-sizable.

- Sometimes chat freezes when you enter a message, then afterwards it wont load until you refresh. I am a lazy person with a slow internet so its quite annoying for me kek.

So far I still love the chat and its fun to talk on to. With chatrooms and all.
    Hope this aint offending or anything. Thanks for listening m9 :^D

Moonflower, Lief and Auriga00X like this.
  2. Auriga00X

Auriga00X Sizzling Bacon Syndicate

35%
    BCash: ß 250
    I don't seem to have the first two problems. However, that last one is pretty common for me too and can indeed be frustrating.

3. Zanza

Zanza Crispy Bacon Modder

47%
    BCash: ß 750
    I got the same ;-;

4. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 1,700
    I get the random chat freezes but i have a problem to add on to that. Sometimes my chat bugs out so badly i have to reload the entire webpage before i can start reading chatbox again.

The commands are quite buggy as well.

The icons for the chatbox is really buggy on mobile and you can just barely touch them to change chatrooms and whisper to people

5. Honeybee

Honeybee RP Manager Sizzling Bacon

BCash: ß 500
    YES. YESSSS.

Moonflower and Veiss like this.
  6. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    The whisper command usually is more set with actually hovering the player on the list clicking Whisper, the command processor is not editable there.
    The chat box will suffer changes, we will place it on the main website as before and remove the overlay, that kinda derps with sound stuff.

When you guys say freezes, is that a browser freeze or the page itself?

7. Honeybee

Honeybee RP Manager Sizzling Bacon

BCash: ß 500
    For me, it seems to happen when the chat is heavily occupied, though this is still a theory and I cannot confirm the validity. Someone will send a message and I will hear the notification, but the chat box, including what I'm typing, will freeze up for a few seconds. If I continue to type during the freeze, the message will still be fully written out, but it's a hassle to guess if I'm spelling things right during the time period.

8. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 1,700
    For me it seems the pages freezes when i try to type something out randomly. I have to reload the page if I want to continue chatting.

9. Veiss

Veiss Da Senpai Sensation Sensei! RP Monitor Crispy Bacon

BCash: ß 98
    I use mobile so sometimes when I use whisper command I mess up. Just as lief said, using the chat on mobile is very buggy. I also cant even switch rooms with mobile.

As for the freeze part, The website doesn't freeze or not the page, but rather the chat itself freezes whenever I have a long time chatting.