Character's Theme Song/Music

Dec 30, 2018
haha
Decided to update mine B)

Sterling (Cloned Human stage) - Sultans of Swing

Sterling (Cyberskeleton stage) - The Man Who Sold the World I like this for him because it reminds me of waking up as yourself- but something's different. Both in the way MGSV displays it and how Bowie did.

Custer MKI - War of the Worlds I decided to keep it the same. It really fits his original design well.

Custer MKII - Gimme Shelter (Just A Shot Away) Custer has evolved to be more of a spanner in the works for his opponents, but not an emotionless death machine like he was originally.

Maksim - Nikogo Ne Zhalko Maksim is more of a serious character now, rather than the blatant shitty 'funny eastern european hobo' trope. His attitude is more sad than funny now.

Also, I would add Vince and some other characters, but as of right now I can't think of a theme for them. Mainly because I play them alot less too.
Also also, mad credit to Derrick for that sleek ass format

Feb 24, 2019
Aqua
Raven Ayuki
Ignus
Lucas

Last edited:
Reactions: Sozuke
Mar 6, 2019
Torygg. He may be known as the quiet tender. His private life however is a bit different... a life, filled with a bundle of both positive and negative experiences, unknown to the public and hidden by the fassade of his occupation as tender.

...regardless of his reasonable behavior, his internal suffering is real

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
This is just gonna be for Sam, and for him, he's irish, he fights for what he believes in, he fights with purpose, which is why this Irish folk song is perfect for him
Based on the 1798 Irish rebellion
probably not anything like the rest of the posts here, but, it's appropriate for him
but, i will include a battle theme because of this
Battle Theme