can you guys figure out crp teleporting charges already

Dec 11, 2018
ilovebacons.com
is it 3 turns in combat? is it 5 turns in combat? is it different at the teleporter and away from the teleporter?

can you guys write it down somewhere maybe? enforcing a rule through word of mouth is kind of really absurdly incompetent i dont know how you can fuck that up its like a really basic thing to write down rules

Dec 6, 2018
is it 3 turns in combat? is it 5 turns in combat? is it different at the teleporter and away from the teleporter?

can you guys write it down somewhere maybe? enforcing a rule through word of mouth is kind of really absurdly incompetent i dont know how you can fuck that up its like a really basic thing to write down rules
I have exactly the same issue here. That's not the only unwritten rule though -- other unwritten rules include not being allowed to ICly use ships or orbital strikes on Lux. Enforcing unwritten rules is making players lose trust in the RP staff team every day this charade continues. It's ridiculous, really. Anyways, RP staff have said it needs to take at least three turns to teleport out of CRP by using the main teleporter, and four or five (preferably five) turns via any other method.