A Strange Hypernet Post

Jan 19, 2019
A strange hypernet post was made today, it was a jumble of random letters, and its location couldn't be pinpointed further than lux. What could it mean? Was it a Cipher? (This is indeed a Cipher, i am clarifying this because it may look like spam at first, but this is not, it is a puzzle. ) Iluvw brx vroyh wklv, dqg qrz brx jr grzq wkh udeelw kroh, ehjlq brxu vhdufk, uhvxowv brx gr qrw hashfw pdb wxuq xs.

Sep 21, 2019
The act of decoding information has gotten incredibly easy. Any lock can be picked, and some are even created for that exact purpose. Security is child's play when it comes to bots, who can easily brute force their way through all barriers with guidance. Such walls are nothing more than an illusion; a wool pulled over the eyes of the unsuspecting, both by the lords who wish to control them, and by the fools themselves, who desperately cling in their knowledge.
One does not need an excessive military or the love of the people to pull the stings, only a clever mind and a basic understanding of psychology. With a graceful tug of the heartstrings, one could sway an entire population into believing anything. It's a true art, perhaps THE true art; a tradition which has existed ever since we first left the trees.

Jun 30, 2019
The act of decoding information has gotten incredibly easy. Any lock can be picked, and some are even created for that exact purpose. Security is child's play when it comes to bots, who can easily brute force their way through all barriers with guidance. Such walls are nothing more than an illusion; a wool pulled over the eyes of the unsuspecting, both by the lords who wish to control them, and by the fools themselves, who desperately cling in their knowledge.
One does not need an excessive military or the love of the people to pull the stings, only a clever mind and a basic understanding of psychology. With a graceful tug of the heartstrings, one could sway an entire population into believing anything. It's a true art, perhaps THE true art; a tradition which has existed ever since we first left the trees.
you know who could really help, PROTOOOO! I AM PROTO, YOUR SECURITY IS MY, MOTO Install me on your computer To protect your data better. With me there's no viruses Could enter your computer Malware! Spyware! Trojan!... All gone forever! I filter your junk mail Monitoring Wi-Fi... never fail. I am Proto, Proto, Proto, Proto, Proto! Protection from laptop theft is my motto! I track your lost laptop! To let you work non-stop. I do... remote data encryption! Saving you from, Security Tension I am Proto, complete security