A House that I made for some new people That Joined the Server

Mar 25, 2019
THIS WAS SUPOUSED TO BE A SMALL PROJECT SEND HELP THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET DETERMINED TO FINISHING AND DOING SOMETHING!

A House that I've decided to try and simply for the shake of it Make it for a group of friends that was almost their first time Playing Starbound.
The People Who I made this Are Called (in Game) Alex and Koby
They are togheter and I've encountered them in the Spawn Area as I tried to help Alex doing the Initial Mission that is at spawn To Save those Penguings.
It was her actual first time playing the game as I both recomended getting them Some Client mods that I've helped Them get. Koby got his Charcter Corrupted Into a different Game and or server that he had.They were both the first time that they Been Onto The Server.
After I also helped them find a far far Planet Close to one of my Own Planetary Systems
And then I decided to "Hey,While you both need to go I will help you Build this House.Its going to be a simple and Small Thing to do Nothing Too Exagerated I said"
Then This happend
I tried to make a form of rustic House complete with a sort of Broken or derelict Base almost like the random broken structures they found scattered around as In theory to where the place was there was actually a sort of BrokenFortress so From there I given that Idea From the Foundation.
Wooden Blocks and Logs actually Look Fantasticly Simple Yet Effective
I love how the house Looks as well,They Also Liked it as well!
I hope you People Like it Too!

Reactions: kittenEVA
Mar 25, 2019
PS:
Ignore those two random lattice blocks as that was the spot that I decided to put For Taking the Screenshot as I nocliped into the Roof to Took It

PPS: Ignore the Water In the Chimmney as well Maybe now that I review it I should add some Drains as well as that would make more sense as well so that the water wont also get Filled In