A bit of parchment.

Dec 2, 2018
A singular piece of long worn paper, the words scribbled on in ink. A few words have been marked off by the sands of time, and literal sand. Found on port Lux, being blown about to different locations, its survival a mystery.
In its dusted, ink writing.

Me and the other two, Finn and whatever the other ones name was. We're gonna go kill what ever's been attacking [...] , And make sure it stays dead. The glitch one, what the fuck was his name...Keeps saying we should carry something magical, but fuck that. Haven't needed magic since i was born, not gonna need it now, right? anyways, [...] , I know we'll be able to kill it even without that magical mumbo-jumbo. I dont care how magic some dumbass monster is, that doesn't make it invincible. I'll be pumping it full of 5.56, while Finn slashes it and the Glitch fella uses that magic. Think im gonna distance myself as much as i can when this is over.

A large portion of the parchment has been coated in what seems to be long dried blood. The last word being written, in large, hastily scribbled text.

Help.

Dec 2, 2018
(Note that the [...] are spaces where a word (Words?) have been dusted away. Please give opinions on this lil' note.)