Music ⑨ TouhouMusicPack ☯️

The Baron

Dec 2, 2018
In 2014 a Rather old version of my now 600+ track Touhou song pack which is all custom was leaked, And most Touhou song packs have my music in them. ITs something I'm used to having to check, Glad to see there is one without my music for once.

Dec 21, 2018
Japan
www.youtube.com
In 2014 a Rather old version of my now 600+ track Touhou song pack which is all custom was leaked, And most Touhou song packs have my music in them. ITs something I'm used to having to check, Glad to see there is one without my music for once.
Well, this is not your music, you didn’t compose them, you just changed the file format to Abc

The Baron

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think you understand what I am saying. I have literally created over 200 midis if Touhou songs from scratch, Most Touhou song packs in starbound contain music that I made from scratch myself, I'm literally saying that This pack doesn't have any of the Midis I have created And that I'm glad about that. I both make all of my midis from scratch, then convert them eventually into ABC files. I have over 600 Custom tracks. I don't understand what you mean.