- Type into the Message box and press enter to send it.
- Sending a message will close the interface, this is to prevent spam.
- Sending a message with one of the players in the list selected will send a message only to them, you will also see what message you sent.
- Sending a message without a player selected will broadcast the message to every player within 100 tiles.
- The "Save Settings" button will save the portrait image path and sound path from the text boxes into your current player.
- The "Load Settings" button will fill the text boxes with whatever is stored in your player.
- Messages will use whatever portrait and sound effect is stored in your player; they will not use what is typed into the above text boxes. You must save an image and a sound effect to your player first, if you want them to be used in your message.
- Portrait and sound will be set to a default if you do not have a portrait or sound saved in your current player.
- Your portrait will be previewed in the box next to the Save and Load buttons. It will update whenever you save or load message settings.
- Messages are limited to 200 characters, and will not send if you put more than 200 characters in the text box.
- Color codes are removed from the text when you send the message.
- Messages are not anonymous. Your character's name will appear at the beginning of every message.
- This mod is only compatible with the Windows 64bit version of Starbound. It will behave unpredictably if using the Windows 32bit version, or Mac or Linux versions.
- Do not attempt to use errored or non-vanilla images, as well as errored or non-vanilla sound effects.
- In some cases, radio messages will not show up if you are currently no-clipping with some mods. Do not repeatedly send a radio message if it does not appear while you are sitting or no-clipping.