Info The ILB Team - Managers

Discussion in 'iLoveBacons Info & News' started by BaconBot, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaconBot

BaconBot AI Bacon Robot Bacon Manager

20%
    BCash: ß 500
    This thread is where you will find the introductions, information, and responsibilities of the managers behind iLoveBacons. Managers are the ILB rank of team members that have focus and power on certain areas of the community & servers, from server moderation to the community front, you'll know on direct responsibilities what different Managers do.

Erzasan
    [​IMG] > Hoi, I'm Erza Scarlet, I'm 31 years old and from United States. I've been here since 2014. I started out as a self-proclaimed moderator with Kufell for servers that didn't have staff for a short time. I eventually became well enough known that I was recommended to apply for staff here by Jacoren. Ever since then I've tried to make bacons a great place for modders and roleplayers alike. Sometimes that job isn't easy. I try to make sure the staff is treating the players right and do their moderation job fair and correct. I've had to sacrifice many friends to make sure that it's done right. I watch over staff as head of moderation and even try to moderate bacon at times, but I do it all because I love this server and community. I'm always trying to come up with new great ideas for the server and also work with any players that may need help. I try to listen to our player's ideas also, so if you think you have a great idea of how to improve the overall quality of fun on the server.... let me know cause I try to listen and help anyone here. I do this and work 2 jobs.

IHazBagels
    [​IMG] > Hi, I am IHazBagels, 20, from the United States. On the Starbound server, most of you may know me as Aurora. I have been around the community for about a year and a half. I joined the ILB staff team around the beginning of last year. I love to make things in Starbound ranging from Items/Animations to Interface modding. You will often find me on server messing around with item code or answering people's modding questions. If I am not busy feel free to ask me for help. I enjoy helping others and showing people how to make their own mods/items. Not sure how good of a teacher I am though. I try to be online whenever possible. However, I attend a university so I am not online as much as I would like to be. I am currently seeking a degree in Computer Science by the way.

Silverfeelin
    [​IMG] > Hi, I'm Silverfeelin! As of writing this, I am 20 years old, and I am from the Netherlands. Although I haven't been here as long as most of the other administrators, it didn't take me long to fall in love with the community. Ever since I've been trying to help the server in any way I can. I first visited ILoveBacons due to the fact that it was the only server open to multiplayer-compatible modding that was not centered around role-playing. Ever since I got here I've been keeping myself busy with helping and making stuff for the community; tools you can use yourself or tools that help the server. In the beginning I mostly kept myself occupied with creating tools for the players; tools that simplify the creation of drawables and that kind of stuff. After a while, having a hand full of tools released, I started focusing more on server-side development. I've been working together with Lachee and Magicks on tools and mods that run on the server.

The T
    [​IMG] > Eyy, The T here! 18 and from the Netherlands, I originally joined iLB back in late 2014 to avoid having to set up a server for friends, but came back half a year later for its wonderful community. I've been part of the team since May 2016 and have spent countless of hours making sure people have a great time on the server ever since. Giving general support left and right, I'm always happy to help people out as long as it doesn't involve coding. I can be found on the server playing as grumpy old Gavik Devit. While I might not be in-game as often as I used to, I still run around behind the scenes, working on appeals and the likes.

ICDeadPixels

[​IMG] > Hey hey, it's me, ICDeadPixels! I'm 20 years old, stationed in America, and joined iLoveBacons on May 26, 2015. I became part of the Staff a month later and since then I've been watching logs, handling errors and crashes, banning all those nasty griefers, leading building projects and events, training new staff, handling server relations, aiding RP and its development, and, of course, helping you lovelies. I try to keep up with all the goings on here so I can keep you guys informed. Rumor has it that my mug runneth over with the tears of the banned and under my eyepatch is a constant stream of the logs.

Kufell
    [​IMG] > Hoi, Kufell here, I'm the server old man at age 30 and I'm from the United Kingdom. I've been playing Starbound since it launched into Early Access back in 2013 where I became an admin of another server due to my experience of moderation from prior games, as well as my reputation of dealing with griefers that I maintained through much of early access, which lead me to eventually get asked to become staff here by Erza, which I did back in mid 2015. I work full-time in Software QA these days so my time on server is not what it used to be, but I try to help out where I can.

Magicks
    [​IMG] > Hello! I'm Magicks. I'm 18 years old, from the United Kingdom. I first set foot into this community in 2014 and have been a staff member for a few years now. My love for this server came from it's modding community; when I joined originally I was not much of a modder but over time grew to understand the workings on this game and it's idiosyncrasies. In the last year and a bit I have focused on modding the server to provide lots of custom features and patches. Right now me and Silverfeelin maintain the server's mods. I also play a bit of Guild Wars 2 fromtime to time (EU). I am currently at university so sometimes may be inactive but most of the time I'm here ^^.

Stay tasty!
    (updates will be made on the thread, notification of it on reply)

The T and Silverfeelin like this.
  2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief Tasty Club ILB Official RP

60%
    Main Post Updated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.