Info Port Lux Announcement

Discussion in '[RP] Info & News' started by Vex, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex

Vex Bacon Manager RP Manager Vexxy <3

50%
    BCash: ß 100

[​IMG]

- Port Lux -
    New Moderated RP Hub

Today we are happy to announce the opening of the long-awaited new Moderated RP Hub; Port Lux!

"Just to recap first; if you're reading this without seeing the teaser thread posted before this, let me get you in sync. Before Cenaria and the 1.0 Update, the original Port Lux was a casual RP Hub much like the current one, it was a place that I grew a little attached to because of all the memories there and friends I made, which is what drove me to remake it. With nothing but a few screenshots and memory I went to work, recreating the entire Inn (A few things are different, don't shoot me!) with a few additions I thought it could use. But while I may have recreated the Inn and mostly every surrounding area (All new and pretty) there are quite a few areas that were patched up and added by talented server builders and friends that I can't thank enough." - Vex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you know already this hub is going to be a bit different than the casual hub so first off lets go through some rules. For the sake of convenance, there is a index of links leading to rules (Which will explain the meaning of a moderated 'RP Hub' and what kind of things will be different, lore and other things like jobs and the new cloning system.

---------------------------------------------
    Index [ Important Stuff - Read it! ]
    ---------------------------------------------

> Guidelines <

> Lore <

> Lux Jobs/Roles (WIP)<

> Cloning System (WIP)<

> Character Creation Guide (WIP) <
    (Optional. Purely for people wanting to get better at RP)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Another special thanks to all the RP Staff, Builders, Moderators, Managers and friends that helped make this possible and thanks for all the motivation you've all given me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
  2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 140
    ---> Published.