Player/character Backstories

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by GriffintheD, Aug 5, 2017.

1. GriffintheD

GriffintheD Greasy Bacon

BCash: ß 500
    I've always wondered, has there been a thread where people literally post the backstory and details of their character? So I've done some looking and found- wait for it- nothing. So then I've decided, in a stroke of geniousness, "Why not make a thread, where people can just post stuff about their characters?"
    So I was thinking posts would have their name, race or whatever, maybe even some hobbies or some other little passtimes, maybe even past experiences in military or workforces, or even witnessing disasters? It's kinda hard to explain in my opinion, but I'll just throw out an example, using my character!

Kasiya: Floran
    This happy-go-lucky floran girl tends to suddenly introduce herself to people around her, and speaks with a heavy hiss. While nice and caring for the most part, she has a second personality within her. After witnessing the fall of her tribes' village at a young age, some things would set her off, triggering the violent, bloodthirsty, pessimistic side of the sweet plant girl.

Like that, name and race with a short description!
    I just explained it when I said it's hard... Eh forget it, I'd be interested to see what the bacon community comes forward with!

2. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

43%
    BCash: ß 100
  3. GriffintheD

GriffintheD Greasy Bacon

BCash: ß 500
    Oh. Well good to know
    sorry