My First Starbound Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zijn Diamant, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Zijn Diamant

Zijn Diamant Greasy Bacon

80%
    BCash: ß 500
    So... Hello. Hi! :D My name is Zijn Diamant, and I am a new player. Introduced to this awesome video game by my brother around I think perhaps before the Koala version (can't remember the exact update name), it was a super cool game that still gives me nostalgia to this day. For the longest while I have stayed away from Starbound due to it's lack of activities and interactive/social things to do. Being my first Multiplayer server, ILoveBacons has come to be pretty interesting so far. Even so, I'm pretty frustrated that I still haven't even managed to repair my ship so that I could at the very least travel through the solar system. xD All in all I think it would be nice to "Level Up+" so that I may become more immersed in the multiplayer server and continue to have fun. I hope this is an adequate enough post... But yeah :p I love the game and I do hope that this will bring me one step closer to developing my character. Thanks a bunch :3

-Zijn Diamant

BubbleJuice and Max Bacon like this.
  2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

17%
    BCash: ß 140
    Welcome Zijn to the tasty side of the universe. ;)

Zijn Diamant likes this.
  3. Zijn Diamant

Zijn Diamant Greasy Bacon

80%
    BCash: ß 500
    Well thanks a lot there Max :) I'm glad to see that somebody of your apparently high status would take notice to one such as myself, being a complete newbie and a newly-made slice of greasy bacon :p

Max Bacon likes this.