Makeing Special Weapons For The Comunity

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by BlueYoshi68, Apr 17, 2015.

1. BlueYoshi68

BlueYoshi68 Greasy Bacon

30%
    BCash: ß 500
    Hello!

Im BlueYoshi, i have recently started making special weapons like a pistol that shoots shock waves and an Ak that shoots fireballs. and i have decided to start making them for you!

if you want me to make one for you please leave a comment saying what you want it to do!

Max Bacon and Star_Fish like this.
  2. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 20
    Have fun <3

3. Lief

Lief Crispy Bacon

20%
    BCash: ß 1,700
    Could you make a rapier for me?

4. Hoodedspade

Hoodedspade Cooked Bacon Protector

a hunting knife but with a rainbow skin kinda like the rainbow sword i will also need to be able to copy it since i want to give them out to my fleet

5. Goodfeathers

Goodfeathers Cooked Bacon Avian Master Race

25%
    I've already tried requesting this from a few people, but

A throwable tomato that collides with players and makes a SPLAT sound/graphic of some sort. Maybe also turns them red like a paint gun? Thanks for considering.

6. Obsi

Obsi Greasy Bacon

I would love to have a dark blade that has burning particLes! If not then just the sword will be fine.

7. DarkFlow

DarkFlow Cooked Bacon

70%
    BCash: ß 350
    A Fire portal wand what shoots these spears what i made?

Attached Files:

8. micmou

micmou Greasy Bacon

90%
    I have been attempting this for a few months off and on to no avail. A magnorb that the Orbs are replaced with deep purple Erchius crystals. And the orbs are modified to be 7 of them and at there farthest distance from the player release sol katana projectiles. And maybe a larger shield area like 180 or 270 degrees instead of a wall.

Not sure if all this is really even possible but I saw that someone created a Full death beam weapon on reddit... So at this point I think there isnt alot that isnt possible.

EDIT: Ohh crap I just realized that this was Necro'd by the previous guy... That is what I get for browsing at 1 in the morning

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  9. Earthquake

Earthquake Sizzling Bacon Official ILB RP

15%
    BCash: ß 400
    XDDDD *bumps this so everyone can see your post*
    But anyways, there's a magnorb with shuriken projectiles in the mall somewhere, that's a start.

10. OmegaRobs826

OmegaRobs826 Tasty Club Cooked Bacon Blue Bloods

60%
    An AOE blast effect that puts the time freeze debuff on those in the blast radius, like a ZA WARUDO

11. micmou

micmou Greasy Bacon

90%
    Lel at first I thought you were a new guy then I looked closer that profile pic xD

Anyway the biggest issue is figuring out what parameters can be used and that unless I am going at this wrong?