Info Introducing Roleplay Factions

Discussion in '[RP] Info & News' started by IHazBagels, May 12, 2017.

1. IHazBagels

IHazBagels Bacon Manager Tasty Club Modder

43%
    BCash: ß 250
    Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the roleplay groups are now live and ready to accept members.
    The groups have their own sub-forums which will have information and events for their respective group.
    There is more information on how to join at the bottom of this post.

Further more, the factions will have in game effects on the hub through events.
    Members can participate in these events to help their faction progress toward its goal.
    Also, these events will sometimes be of a competitive nature. That being said, the winner of the event will win a change made to the hub.
    These changes in question will be based on each group's goal. (E.g.: Syndicate would produce more structures or improved ones.)
    As a neat bonus, each faction gets a trophy room in their base to display the events they have won.

The events and hub changes to come should make the world a bit more immersive.
    For now, we will be planning what to do for the first event and how the changes will be introduced into the world after the event.
    We hope you all will enjoy the events to come! :closedeyesmile:

In regards to joining the groups they are located here:
    Cultivator's Order: http://ilovebacons.com/groups/cultivators/extra?type=information
    Steel Syndicate: http://ilovebacons.com/groups/steel-syndicate.239/extra?type=information

To join people will need to create a request:
    -- With the name of character being pledged
    -- And be a member of the New Earth Roleplay Hub
    ---- Join requests for Serious RP Hub here: http://ilovebacons.com/applicationform/rp-whitelist.6/form/

P.S.: Remember to read the rules listed before joining the groups.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Max Bacon likes this.
  2. max_0_man

max_0_man Greasy Bacon

30%
    BCash: ß 500
    were do i make a request?

3. Dowan

Dowan Greasy Bacon

BCash: ß 298
    Hmmm, which to chose? The insane people trying to revive the way of the protectorate? Or the militarized group no one knows anything about? Very tough choice I do have to say

4. MobopageSB

MobopageSB Greasy Bacon

40%
    Can we make like our own faction?

5. IHazBagels

IHazBagels Bacon Manager Tasty Club Modder

43%
    BCash: ß 250
    Player made factions has always been allowed.
    However, they will not be as influential as the two main ones for the sake of keeping things fair.

MobopageSB likes this.
  6. Freyabumbaya

Freyabumbaya Greasy Bacon

I've submitted my serious RP application however I just had to check a box. Did I fill it out right? It's been a while and I haven't gotten any response.