Info INFO: HOW TO FIND YOUR PLAYER UID

Discussion in 'General Server Help' started by Unxie, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Unxie

Unxie Community Moderator BlackRabbit's Clan

90%
    Tutorial for any player who needs to send their UID to Bacon to retrieve bookmarks or other things.

Go to your starbound folder , open it and open " giraffe_storage " folder then open " player " folder.

Once you did that you have the player file ex: c2asd02a7567f47de2557a8cd15576b4625.player (the code in the example is invented but it will look like that) The whole code in the example is the UID .

Usually it happens to have many PlayerCodes, one for each character you have ingame. To discover which code is which character I suggest you move one by one all the similar codes out and open game to see which character is missing from the character creation panel.

Sock_Bunny, Pardos, Coffee and 2 others like this.
  2. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

45%
    If you don't remember your player name linking to your UUID, you can try Starreader, This will load in your player file so you can see what character name you're using. Most of the time it's the last file that is modified (i.e. the most recent edit you did with character, be it placing an item in your inventory or anything else.)

Unxie likes this.
  3. alekcan

alekcan Greasy Bacon

60%
    BCash: ß 500
    help , too, I want to play on a server