ILB has changed.

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by Pinku, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Pinku

Pinku Tasty Club Sizzling Bacon FNaF Fanatic

70%

THIS THREAD IS DONE AND OVER WITH. IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST RESPOND, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD FIRST.

Hello. I'm Pinku. You might not know me, and some of you may barely remember me.
    I haven't been on here for a while, but I've been getting updates from my friend Lief. I don't like what's told me.
    At the risk of this thread/post being deleted, I don't really care. I need to say this. Agree, disagree, rip me apart. IDGAF.

It's apparent to me that ILB is nothing more than middle school. Only the popular voices are heard. The bullying is by far outrageous.
    And I get, a lot of you didn't like Lief, or what he stood for. I get it, he's a bit overbearing with RP and enforcing rules that aren't for him to enforce, but I know that his intentions were just and he was trying to keep ILB a good place to be.
    That being said, he was treated unfairly in a lot of cases, and I can see that the admins and mods were using their powers to be against Lief.
    And I'm pretty sure that Lief isn't the only one subject to bullying.
    Sure, I've only heard Lief's side of the stories, but at least he had print screens and proof of what was happening.
    ILB is starting to be corrupt. Again, only the popular people are heard. You try to stand up for something that the admins don't like and you get silenced.
    It's a shame because I loved ILB.

That's all I need to say. Ban me if you want, it doesn't matter cuz I'm not coming back.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Star_Fish and megamike like this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza Crispy Bacon Modder

55%
    Cool beans

3. Veiss

Veiss That one Filipino boy :^) Community Moderator

admins and mods using their powers to be against lief? Im pretty sure the staff team are not that low to use their powers just for that. Mind telling me whos this admins or staff please?

Zanza likes this.
  4. Pinku

70%
    He didn't use many names, ICD's popped up, something about ..Lief posted someone's profile picture in a thread..Oh, the most edgy thread? I forget who started it, but they made Lief most edgy, and so in response, Lief posted that person's profile pic in the thread, and he got in trouble for it, even tho Lachee posted Lief's profile pic and they didn't get in trouble.
    Mind you this is all the things Lief has told me, I haven't been around for it myself, but..I mean that you knew.

5. The T

The T Community Manager Bacon Manager Syndicate

15%
    I'd like to point out that everyone involved in that got their warning, not just Lief.

Zanza likes this.
  6. Veiss

Reading through that I do understand that you care for lief, but I'm pretty sure it was only a joke really since reading the thread's title is already a joke, and I think the person that lief posted got mad and reported it to the staffs, hes free to do a complain about it too really.

7. Pinku

70%
    Funny how Lief left that part out.

8. Pinku

70%
    No, I get that. He has every right to complain, but when Lief makes a complaint it's ignored? He's told to suck it up? Yeah, no.

9. Veiss

Someone said that? is it a staff? because that is wrong. And whoever said that of course they have no right to tell him that. lief is a member and he has a right to file a complain.

10. Pinku

70%
    ICD did (if memory serves). In a convo with Lief. I don't have any pix of it tho, so I can't show you. But it is what Lief told me.

11. Lachee

Lachee Lazy Australian Bastard Bacon Chief Tasty Club

33%
    nononononono you mis understand and this is why Staff matters are secret! He obviously hasn't told you how much he pestered us and spammed us with reports of minor things. We knew he was helping out and trying to be good for the community, but then you get a new report every ten minutes (exageration) for some pitty thing in RP or him not being able to handle the word edge, it gets old quickly. It was a case of the boy who cried wolf with him sadly.

Zanza likes this.
  12. Veiss

This will be complicated, I understand that you want to defend lief, but imo I need to hear from lief on whats happening to fully assess the situation. It should be him that should have made the thread. of course I know that you want to defend lief, but he needs to speak up on this, not just you.

13. Lachee

Lachee Lazy Australian Bastard Bacon Chief Tasty Club

33%
    we can only deal with bullying if we are told. I am heavily anti-cyber bulling and will not tollerate for any of it!

if ANYONE (including staff) feel like they are being bullied or abused by any memeber of the ilovebacons communitty, whether its staff, a player or the Tasty Bacon himself... REPORT IT. Reports are not divied out, every staff member gets to see it and no one can delete it. If the manage, we admins get to see it still.

14. Pinku

70%
    Right, so clearly I don't know the whole story. Again, I know how Lief can be. It gets old. But I still didn't like the shit he told me and to me it just sounded like outright bullying. It's just something that I can't stand and needed to call out.

I'm going to ignore the fact you think I'm starting drama when I'm only posting my opinions. And the fact that if you knew me, I'm the one that tries to END DRAMA.
    As for server with RP, then why the f*ck was everyone trying to control the RP and make so many rules, instead of it being a free to RP place? Yeah.

15. Zanza

Zanza Crispy Bacon Modder

55%
    If Lief is having any trouble with bullying, he is free to defend himself and post his personal opinions without hiding behind other people's backs

Joe. likes this.