Dishonored 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by AtlasFishard, Jun 15, 2015.

1. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

45%
    BCash: ß 500
    His name was the outsider, since his actual name is long forgotten in history, Samuel was a cool guy! but at his age and the assassination nature of dishonored games, I wouldn't count on him being alive xD if he is, he would be on a bed somewhere, or at least mentioned in the 2nd one.

2. AtlasFishard

45%
    What i'm realllllly interested is the story that moved emily onto the path of assassination, like did the outsider influence in the vents (wait, or course he did, look at her powers xD), then what happened to corvo? Did he died or disappear, so Emily would forsake everything and became an assassin just to find him because he was like a father to her? THE HYPE

3. AtlasFishard

45%
    oooooooo,I bet that is (pre-launch game theory time~)! it's some kind of revenge avenging thing, just like what that baddie said in the last few second of the vid! "If you kill me you will become the assassin we claimed you were" so they claimed she killed someone (I'm thinking corvo, for some reason), then she goes out and tries to find people who were responsible (this is where the outsider steps in and gives her new found powers), in order to clear her name and the honor of corvo. I would not be surprised if the people claimed that she killed someone, discredited her as an empress and forced her into hiding in some dank sewers and that's when the outsider pops up and give her a surprise birthday hug.

4. Mollie

Mollie Sizzling Bacon

20%
    Never mind kiddies I decided to watch the E3 confrence, and i found ouuuuut, that you can play as Emily or Corvo!

SusanStrong and AtlasFishard like this.
  5. AguilaBDN

AguilaBDN Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Avian Master Race

73%
    BCash: ß 300
  6. AtlasFishard

45%
    what. WHAT. WHAT

If you can play them both, does that mean they both get their own storyline? OMG HYPE INTENSIFIES

7. Mollie

Mollie Sizzling Bacon

20%
    I think so - I am super excited to find out how they are going to work the storyline of the last one into this one due to the differing storyline :o

8. LivingWoodLabs

LivingWoodLabs RP Monitor Sizzling Bacon

75%
    BCash: ß 100
    Ok, so let me analyze the trailer. It starts out by saying something along the lines of you lost your place, what will you do to get it back. You immediately think, what do you mean lost your place? It continues to show that problems have improved, however they are still there. For example, the rats and the birds. It laters shows new powers, some sort of grappling hook ability. You then see the sokolov painting behind the person you attempt to kill. This dosent appear to mean anything. Then he says Emily Kawldawin. Why would Emily become an assasin? Corvo died in the good ending, and in the bad ending Emily did. Assuming this is the good ending, we can tell everything was going ok. However, the outsider finds the mask on the sea. How did it get there? It looked as if it had been there for some time. Why would they include this other than to build hype about Corvos return? Now, this is my hypothesis. After the problems were solved, a new person came, seeing an easy chance to take over the city. Emily Kawldwin later trained herself to be an assasin to take it back. However, how would a happy area let a tyrant come? Simple. "Think before you strike! If you kill me, you will become the assasin that we claimed you were!"

9. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    BCash: ß 1,000
    Thats a good theory LivingWood, but ok im gonna answer somethings you said with facts and some theories: Ok maybe she was empress but then got kicked out somehow by like another framing situation, i think it will depend on what happened in the ending of the first game like you know how Telltale continues off the decisions you made from the last game? Maybe it will do that and that would decide who you play as Emily or Corvo. And to think about it how old do you think Corvo would be in this one then must be pretty old. And theres new uniforms for the guards i see just plain out white and blue pants, so that infers either they changed there uniforms over the years or the new person in charge changed them. And it cant be that Corvo got killed, dude have you seen how many people he has taken down? How many tall boys he made come toppling down? He can hold himself, the only time he got fucked over when they poisoned his drink that's the only time that got him down.

10. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    Hey!! Dont talk bad about sewers fella!!

11. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    Oh ya the outsider i forgot his name there for a sec. And i bet it would be cool to go see Samuel in a nursing home or his own home or in a hospital if they even have those there XD

12. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    XD i just thought of something sorta funny just picture an old Corvo trying to do his usual parkour but with a cane

AtlasFishard likes this.
  13. Lake

Lake Tasty Club Crispy Bacon Modder

70%
    Hmm, i really disagree with you bacon. It has more ability based fighting mechanics than assassins creed which the new one seems boring anyway.
    Not to mention the story line of dishonored and the steam punk ( sorta ) vibe it gives off.
    On a side note i will definitely be picking this up when it is released. loved the first one <3.

AtlasFishard likes this.
  14. Leafgor

Leafgor Greasy Bacon

I hope I get to play as Samuel

Mjs1776 likes this.
  15. Mjs1776

Mjs1776 Greasy Bacon

80%
    true dat