Dishonored 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by AtlasFishard, Jun 15, 2015.

1. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Tasty Club Crispy Bacon

45%
    BCash: ß 500
    So like there's this thing,

and my mind just went klajsdlkajfjshgkjlahsdlkgj;alshgajkhfdlajksdadsfyouvecattobekittenmerightmeow

2. LivingWoodLabs

LivingWoodLabs RP Monitor Sizzling Bacon

75%
    BCash: ß 100
    And I was like, ITS REAL!? YYYEEESSSS! And I broke out into a happy dance, and I was like, I WANNA BE CORVO AGAIN, and then I was like, but he could be dead depending on what ending you got, and I was like MAYBE ITS BEFORE HE DIED and I was like YEEAAAHHH!

Oblivious Sky and AtlasFishard like this.
  3. LivingWoodLabs

LivingWoodLabs RP Monitor Sizzling Bacon

75%
    BCash: ß 100
    I KNEW IT! WE GET TO BE EMILY KALWDWIN! HOLY SHIT YES! YYEEESSS!!!

AtlasFishard likes this.
  4. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 20
    Too cinematic, no trust! It's always interesting but it's getting kinda like Assassin's Creed.

Oblivious Sky likes this.
  5. Star_Fish

Star_Fish Starbound Moderator

BCash: ß 1,050
  6. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    BCash: ß 1,000
    DUDE HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!! I HAD A FEELING IT WAS EMILY, SHES GROWN UP SO MUCH *single tear runs down face* Corvo will be forever remembered!! I am so getting this as soon as it comes out, and i have a theory here it may not be believable but here it is that bad guy reminds me a bit of Nikola Tesla so it might be him or a more realistic idea its Sokolovs son

Oblivious Sky and Mollie like this.
  7. Mollie

Mollie Sizzling Bacon

20%
    I am so freaking hyped for this, I saw it leaked on /v/ and I didn't bother checking the thread out because I thought someone was just being a douche bag. Turns out they weren't :o

I should probably finish the pc version (I have finished the ps3 three times) of it before I move onto the new one - I shall be building a new pc in the next few months anyway

Epic graphics here I come!

8. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    Im gonna get it for PS4 but this is going to amazing like holy hell!! Little Emily used to be so sweet and small, i wonder what happened with the whole empress thing?

Mollie likes this.
  9. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    He did mention something to do with another accusation situation, "If you kill me you will become the assassin we claimed you were" its at 2:44. So it might be another fucking setup again like what happened with Corvo. I feel like shes gonna get Corvos mask and have it for herself or that one guy that picked it up will use it for something.

10. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    Oh wait nevermind what i just said in the end there isnt that the guy who gave Corvo his powers? I forget his name, all i can remember is his voice and the cool looking bone charms he made us find

AtlasFishard likes this.
  11. AtlasFishard

45%
    I still can't believe emily will be an assassin! of all the possible people! She became one!!!@!

Mollie likes this.
  12. AtlasFishard

45%
    AND THERE WAS A PAINTING OF SOKOLOV IN THAT BADDIES ROOM, MY HEART JUST WENT LASDHKJAHDKHJAHSFLKHAFLKJASHFF

13. AtlasFishard

45%
    YES HE WAS IN THE DLCSs OF THE FIRST ONE, he is the guy who gave all those powers to everyone originally, aka. maybe a god.

14. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    Im not sure what he is, all i know is i love his cynical vibe to his voice its perfect for his character. I forget his name, And Atlas doesnt he kinda look like nikola tesla? And i just have that feeling hes the son of Sokolov or his successor.

15. Jtl500

Jtl500 Crispy Bacon

95%
    I really hope we get to see Samuel again i fucking loved that guy, but im not sure he seemed pretty old in the first one so im not sure if he would be still alive

AtlasFishard likes this.