Feedback Bullies in the Server

Discussion in 'Server Feedback' started by TS24, Dec 9, 2016.

1. TS24

TS24 Greasy Bacon

60%
    BCash: ß 500
    Lately whenever I try to play on the bacon server other people pick on me for no apparent reason! I get singled out, insulted, bullied, and ridiculed even tho I am no different from anyone else! I've had it! I'm sick of this server! I came to meet new friends and play with people, not get harassed and bullied! This server sucks the joy and happiness out of Starbound completely because of all the bullies!

Lastter likes this.
  2. Deatho

Deatho Crispy Bacon Syndicate

30%
    Hm? Ignore them or seek staff help.

TS24 and Lastter like this.
  3. The T

The T Community Manager Bacon Manager Syndicate

77%
    BCash: ß 100
    If people constantly harass you, please file a report at http://ilovebacons.com/request/create-thread, so staff can take action accordingly.
    Please add as much evidence to the report as possible, ie, add screenshots.

TS24 and Lastter like this.
  4. Max Bacon

Max Bacon Tasty Owner Bacon Chief RP Manager Tasty Club

BCash: ß 20
    I moved this to actual server feedback. I'm sorry about your experience on our server was what you describe, this is not the desired behavior or experience we constantly push to enforce on this server and community.

This server is moderated, so on a daily basis our team is constantly dealing with all kinds of situations as we constantly roll bans for all types of infractions (and when I say constantly I mean it, it never stops!), from trolling or abusive users to attacks on the server and its players and so forth, that or we see happening or we are made aware of via reports.

We do highly recommend send staff requests to report these people on http://ilovebacons.com/request and our team can have a look at situations that we might have just not seen or be aware of. ~~ Max

TS24 likes this.
  5. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

43%
    I've reviewed the situation in the logs. It seems you were asked to kindly remove your NPC's from the RP hub and they were killed by another player when you refused to comply. This incident seems relatively isolated. I don't believe 'bullying' was intended. In the future, please make a report so that we can handle the issue quickly. This clearly happened some time ago.

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I hope your time on the server is more enjoyable in days to come.

bab, Riamz and The T like this.
  6. TS24

TS24 Greasy Bacon

60%
    I have seen several other players bring their NPC crew members to the hub and nobody ever drew attention to THEM. If they can do it, why can't I?

7. Degranon

Degranon Starbound Moderator

60%
    As you just said, "nobody ever drew attention to THEM".
    As ICDeadPixels (as well as other players) mentioned "you were asked to kindly remove your NPC's".

The main pillar of our community is respecting the players around you. You can tell anyone what is bothering you, and if it makes sense you'll certainly get what you want. So you should remain the same situation with others.

8. ICDeadPixels

ICDeadPixels Detective Pixie Bacon Manager R&D Team

43%
    As I said. Yours was an isolated instance. They aren't targeting you specifically in this matter. You just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

9. TS24

TS24 Greasy Bacon

60%
    I can see I'm wasting my time and energy :mad: