<Terms of Agreement>
1. This Masterpiece isn't a Masterpiece. if you want to call it a Masterpiece then it is.
2. The Editor itself allows item editing in-game but compared to starcheat, The in-game one is limited so don't blame.
3. Do not use it against others or malicious act of usage (example: inappropriate kind or exploiting or maliciously related.)
4. If you want to modify the lua script and redistribute it. DON'T. Unless RexmecK has given a permission.
6. The item will be scanned on your hands and not supposed to scan others disallowed.
Introduction To RexmecK Item Editor Beta.
A experimental item editor for multiplayer modders
would benifit from editing item quicker than StarCheat.
Although this tool isn't a StarCheat killer,
it has some limitations which couldn't cover some inspired feature from it.
- Starbound (1.3.2)
- Quickbar-Mini : https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-Quickbar-Mini/releases
- ManipulatedUI.pak (obsolete)
- A character for modding
YOU MUST HAVE Quickbar-Mini IN ORDER TO CONTINUE!
<Installation and instructions>
- Go to /Starbound/mods/
- Extract 'Rexmeck Item Editor.pak' from .zip to /Starbound/mods/
- Launch in Starbound
- Open Quickbar
- Click RexmecK Item Editor
Video if you don't know what are you doing:
- Reno : For the Recommended Regex
- Silverfeelin : ManipulatedUI/Quickbar Mini
- 0x00FF00 : Cheerleading.
- Xyendo : Advise master.
Ported to Quickbar Mini