Introduction To RexmecK Item Editor Open Beta.
A experimental item editor for multiplayer modders
would benifit from editing item quicker than StarCheat.
Although this tool isn't a StarCheat killer,
it has some limitations which couldn't cover some inspired feature from it.
<Terms of Agreement>
1. This Masterpiece isn't a Masterpiece. if you want to call it a Masterpiece then it is.
2. The Editor itself allows item editing in-game but compared to starcheat, The in-game one is limited so don't blame.
3. Do not use it against others or malicious act of usage (example: inappropriate kind or exploiting or maliciously related.)
4. If you want to modify the lua script and redistribute it. DON'T. Unless RexmecK has given a permission.
6. The item will be scanned on your hands and not supposed to scan others.
- Starbound (1.3)
- ManipulatedUI.pak (1.2.1 or probably above) (pak already included in zip)
NOT WORKSHOP Manipulated UI DEPENDABLE! use the github version.
- A character for modding
<Installation and instructions>
- Go to /Starbound/mods/
- Extract 'Rexmeck Item Editor.pak' from .zip to /Starbound/mods/
- Extract 'ManipulatedUI.pak' from .zip to /Starbound/mods/
- Launch in Starbound
- Open Matter Manipulator Window
- Click RexmecK Item Editor
- Reno : For the Recommended Regex
- Silverfeelin : ManipulatedUI
- 0x00FF00 : Cheerleading.
- Xyendo : Advise master.